Melbourne Football

What Really Grinds My Gears

MrAiDaN66

I agree sharpy.

One of my mates who came along and is just getting to learn about the game, said it was bad form to boo your own player. I don't want to stand for that as a supporter. I don't like Hoffman in the line up as much as anyone but I will never ever boo my own. He is one of us when he pulls on that red and white.

• Like 1

The crappy, fake MC saying shit like 'let's hear your best roar all you melbourne heart fans' and the overly loud music at games. Doesn't work and is cringeworthy.

Cut this shit.

Also, matches not kicking off at the advertised start times.

Lack of Mel McLaughlin at home games.

excellent first post.

about half an hour before the game they're like 'kick off will be 4.06pm'. must be something to do with foxsports

KO time is dictated by Fox Sports. If you look carefully you will see a Fox person on the sidelines at the entrance to the tunnel (usually a youngish female this season) giving the signals to the referee whether to hold the KO for a few more seconds or start the game. Yesterday the camera was higher up so she was probably up there too.

Receiving emails from the club telling me that my monthly membership payment has been declined due to lack of funds. Just to rub salt in the wound, they used one of my photos in the layout of the email. Lol.

:lol:

1213Member260x220.jpg

Do they buy the photos ?? They should give you a free membership !!!

Edited by thedukeofhearts

Receiving emails from the club telling me that my monthly membership payment has been declined due to lack of funds. Just to rub salt in the wound, they used one of my photos in the layout of the email. Lol.

:lol:

1213Member260x220.jpg

Do they buy the photos ?? They should give you a free membership !!!

No they dont but I dont mind. I said they could use them for promo use. I actually pay for a membership too by choice.

Was just a bit funny to get that email.