Melbourne Football

Will Sparks

MTP

You chaps will soon learn that the music is of very little consequence, its only the quality of the drugs that matter(srs). Any thing with a decent beat suffices. You are remembering little of the actual music and more of what you are feeling.

All a lot of fun though. :up:

Lol... now I get what these kids are going on about.

• 2 weeks later...

That's actually fucked if true....

Room was full & the line outside was double the capacity of the room. Tbf, he was playing at a time when there wasn't much going on at other stages (avicii, Schulz & Carl cox from memory who have played pretty recently in melb)

I went to pop in but just laughed at the line and sussed out Carl Cox instead. (I do understand the irony of Coxy living in Franga)

That's actually fucked if true....

No doubt it's true.

Public has a DJ/DJ's that they follow religiously and if they don't put stuff on beatport/soundcloud quickly then they are just another pack DJ.

Happened to Keesh and Orkestrated. Still fucking dope in their own right however.

Only time i've been there was up for a sizable amount of time. You've seen pictorial evidence and if that doesn't suffice just ask MTP.

Depends how your run with it, turning into the new Jungle after hours. Just got to play it with a straight bat if you know what I mean.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...