Melbourne Football

LIVERPOOL F.C

Scouser

All i know is that he is a young up & coming manager who learnt from the special one so can't be all that bad,

He had swansea in the top ten in the world in possesion football and his teams play like Barca , the future's bright the future's RED

I wish Martin O'Neil could have gone to Liverpool when in his heydays Celtic, could have really done something with the place back then...

That moment obv passed a long time ago...

Great post, totally agree, I wish he'd taken over when Rafa did.

I think he'd have done great things with us.

• Like 1

Liverpool FC have announced record sales for the fantastic new Warrior kit which launched today.

Pre-orders sales have been up 100 per cent compared to the previous home kit that was a record in its own right. Orders for the kit have been received from over 115 countries and on May 11 - the day the kit was revealed - it was a record trading and traffic day for the Official Liverpool FC Online Store.

Mine arrived yesterday & it's Top Drawer !

Liverpool Football Club can confirm that Dirk Kuyt has advised the club that he has today reached an agreement with Fenerbahce SK over a move to Turkey, and the transfer is expected to be completed in the next few days.

Done Deal

ff25gy.jpg

What DP said. Is favourite for the WBA role and would surely relish getting the top job. Sorry to see him go - I liked him. That said, he was part of our poor season.

Rogers seems likely to appoint his former assistant at Swansea, who was one of those he brought with him to Anfield.

• 4 weeks later...