Melbourne Football

LIVERPOOL F.C

Scouser

Shouldn't that be 2008. Not sure which is older... your jokes or your trophies.

Ha Ha typical manc flog you just don't get it !

I mean the actual one you won in 99 we have it but because we've won it 5 times we actually get to keep it when we won it in 05, The 08 your refering to is a new trophy ;)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/feb/11/liverpool-kenny-dalglish-luis-suarez

Sort of sums up Liverpool for mine at the minute. Great club, lost because of a select few.

Owners need to sort it out, getting rid of Dalglish and Suarez and rebuilding the squad and the brand. Cause right now, they are both not great. Liverpool supporters supporting King Kenny always made me laugh, this bloke seriously has no clue and is stuck in the dark ages.

The amount of money Dalglish has spent has staggered me. Henderson? Downing? Carroll? Adam? There's like 70 million pounds right there. Wow.

Suarez is just out of control. He is a decent player but for mine severely overrated. Not worth the amount of crap he has put on the club. Liverpool are bigger than any individual, time for the fans that blindly supporting individuals is being detrimental to your club.

Anyway, just my opinion, the article is a great read, although some may be too one eyed to notice ;)

So Sir Alex has come out after the match and made comments directed towards Luis Suarez that he thinks he is a disgrace and should never play for our club again.

“He’s a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club, that certain player should not be allowed to play for Liverpool again.”

I personally think Sir Alex is a Hypocrite with a very short memory of his own “Honourable” club. Does he forget that one of his club’s Legends fly kicked a fan in the stand?

Here is video proof of both Keane and Scholes refusing to shake Patrick Vieira’s hand before a match, I guess he'd say a different tune that day? or did he believe those two should never have played for Manchester United again?

No comment on the Video I posted Scouser? Where the actual VIDEO evidence shows Suarez refusing to shake hands, rather than still pictures painting a wrong picture, doctored by fans of Liverpool?

Also from the video, looks like the FA will take some massive penalties on both Suarez and Liverpool. Facts are facts and in my opinion Justice will take place in all this.

If a Portsmouth player had done what Suarez did and my club acted the way Liverpool did, I would take offence. It is the year 2012, not 1975 where King Kenny is stuck.