Melbourne Football

LIVERPOOL F.C

Scouser

That's gotta be the Most retarded comment ever !

How so? all there fans are no better than whiny 12 year old girls complaining about

how the league is 'rigged' and how everybody else cheats to win. And when they get

there 'token' yearly win against chelsea or united than all we hear from them is

'THIS IS THE YEAR BOYZZZZZ' Sick of hearing about them, hopefully they fold this year if they

go shit again

How so? all there fans are no better than whiny 12 year old girls complaining about

how the league is 'rigged' and how everybody else cheats to win. And when they get

there 'token' yearly win against chelsea or united than all we hear from them is

'THIS IS THE YEAR BOYZZZZZ' Sick of hearing about them, hopefully they fold this year if they

go shit again

This guy again LOL :)

Another retarded post show's clearly that you know fuck all !!!

• Like 2

Fabio Borini has revealed how a conversation with Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli helped convince him Liverpool fans were the most passionate in England and that playing at Anfield would be a 'beautiful experience'.

"When I was with Italy at Euro 2012, I was talking to Balotelli about England, and he told me that Liverpool had the most exciting fans to play in front of. "He described it as a beautiful experience .

Good onya Ladotelli ;)

I like him even more now !

This guy again LOL :)

Another retarded post show's clearly that you know fuck all !!!

lol retarded post? fine i'll give you some stats. last 3 years the club has

talked up themselves like THERE SHIT DON'T STINK and what have become

of there seasons? fuck all!

So lets look at the argument points:

King of hearts:

-intelligent/ factual opnion

-hard stats

Scouser:

-LOL U RETARD!!

At least asernal, who are considered a big club, at least there fans

just know there shit and never talk themselves up, i could deal with liverpool

if there fans were not so full of themselves. Maybe merge with arsenal??

Another shite post from the oxygen thief FOAD you clueless cunt ! we had two finals at wembley last season

And you reckon your intelligent you can't even spell opinion & Arsenal

lol retarded post? fine i'll give you some stats. last 3 years the club has

talked up themselves like THERE SHIT DON'T STINK and what have become

of there seasons? fuck all!

So lets look at the argument points:

King of hearts:

-intelligent/ factual opnion

-hard stats

At least asernal, who are considered a big club, at least there fans

just know there shit and never talk themselves up, i could deal with liverpool

if there fans were not so full of themselves.

LOL SO WHO'S THE RETARD = KING OF HEARTS OR SHOULD THAT BE KING OF ARSE ;)

Liverpool FC are delighted to announce our popular mobile app LFC Match & News Centre is now available for Android users to download.

androidlfc.jpg

The app has been a huge success since its iPhone, iPad and Nokia launch earlier this year - and now those with Android devices can also share in the ultimate mobile matchday experience.

Martin Skrtel today committed his future to Liverpool by signing a new long-term contract - and immediately declared his ambition to become an Anfield legend.

The 27-year-old - voted our Player of the Season last term - put his signature next to that of managing director Ian Ayre at Melwood following today's training session.

He then told Liverpoolfc.com that signing a new deal at Anfield was his first priority this summer.

skrtel_4_503242c041a51816006634.jpg

"I'm happy because I am a part of one of the biggest clubs in the world," said Skrtel.

"After last season there was a lot of talk about my future but I have to say that the first priority for me was always to sign a new deal with Liverpool.

Liverpool complete a 1-0 victory over Hearts in the first leg of their Europa League play-off on Thursday night.

263_50369324efb6b915013109.jpg

The Scottish Premier League side now have it all to do at Anfield in a week's time after defender Andrew Webster diverted a Martin Kelly cross into his own net late in the game.

Brendan Rodgers expects to discover in the next 24 hours whether Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin will join Liverpool on loan.

The manager was asked about a potential move in his press conference following the 1-0 victory over Hearts.

He said: "Hopefully in the next 24 hours we'll get some confirmation on that.

"It's quite far [along the line]. He's a very good footballer."

Martin Skrtel today committed his future to Liverpool by signing a new long-term contract - and immediately declared his ambition to become an Anfield legend.

The 27-year-old - voted our Player of the Season last term - put his signature next to that of managing director Ian Ayre at Melwood following today's training session.

He then told Liverpoolfc.com that signing a new deal at Anfield was his first priority this summer.

skrtel_4_503242c041a51816006634.jpg

"I'm happy because I am a part of one of the biggest clubs in the world," said Skrtel.

"After last season there was a lot of talk about my future but I have to say that the first priority for me was always to sign a new deal with Liverpool.

Will cement himself as a club legend when he leads them to promotion straight back up into the Premier League in season 2013/14 ;)

Liverpool Football Club have reached an agreement with Real Madrid to sign Nuri Sahin on a season-long loan deal, subject to the player passing a medical.

Sahin moved to Madrid last summer fresh from helping Borussia Dortmund secure the German championship and being named as the Bundesliga's Player of the Season.

The playmaker collected another league title winners' medal as the Spanish giants clinched La Liga in May.

Sahin has 31 caps for Turkey and became their youngest ever scorer when he netted on his debut against Germany in 2005, aged 17.

The 23-year-old will now undergo a medical on Merseyside.

I was talking about Charlie Adam.

Agree, and AJ was only ever coming on loan.

And I was saying AJ is better than Dempsey.

Errr, only coming on loan? He just moved permanently to Sunderland, why would it be only loan?

No marteaux, because AJ is one of England's best wingers, and better than Dempsey...

Edited by DutchPride

I very much look forward to the day we see a line-up like this:

Pepe

Johnson - Agger - Skrtel - Jose

Lucas

Gerrard --- Sahin

Suarez --- Borini --- Assaidi

Allen has been a class above everyone so far this season (albeit not many games in), but something more likely would be

Pepe

Johnson - Agger - Skrtel - Jose

Lucas

Allen --- Sahin

Gerrard --- Borini --- Suarez

That is, unless he was to completely change formation. Can't see Allen Lucas or Gerrard spending much time on the bench..

Completely forgot about Allen. Surely Rogers doesn't want/need Dempsey anymore.

He has Gerrard, Lucas, Sahin, Allen, Hendo, Downing, Jonjo, Spearing, Sterling and Adam in the middle and Suarez, Fab, Carroll and Assaidi at the top end.

Haven't seen this much depth at LFC for quite some time.

Edited by LR9

Great performance last night. Absolutely bossed the champions. Gutted about the result.

We were far from full strength and yet you couldn't even tell - Agger, Enrique and Lucas (after 3 mins) - all not playing. Sterling will be a star and Allen looks a bargain at 15m if he keeps this form up.