Melbourne Football

Active Support Meeting | Monday the 23rd of June at 7:30PM | The Imperial Hotel

Jimmy

Would like to thank everyone for making me feel welcome at the meeting yesterday even though I'm so much younger than everyone else. The meeting itself was really enjoyable and well structured and I look forward to the next one !

Thanks from me too. Was my first time getting involved in this kind of stuff. Positive vibes and productive meeting.

Unless you made an active effort to go to the meeting (or at least contact somebody who was) in regards to your opinion on anything terrace related, your opinion means fuck all.

You've all just had the chance to start and change the new terrace, if you're that bothered about the decisions I suggest you keep your opinions for the next meeting  :up:

Isn't that what a forum like this is for?

If someone didn't go to the meeting for whatever reason, they should still be able to put forward their opinion on here without being told to sod off.

And telling people their "opinions mean fuck all" isn't the greatest way of getting new members on board.

Edited by Pete Heartspur
  • Like 1

Unless you made an active effort to go to the meeting (or at least contact somebody who was) in regards to your opinion on anything terrace related, your opinion means fuck all.

You've all just had the chance to start and change the new terrace, if you're that bothered about the decisions I suggest you keep your opinions for the next meeting  :up:

If someone didn't go to the meeting for whatever reason, they should still be able to put forward their opinion on here without being told to sod off.

And telling people their "opinions mean fuck all" isn't the greatest way of getting new members on board.

Comment: Make the terrace very approachable and welcoming, say hi to new faces, make people feel included.

• Like 2

You've all just had the chance to start and change the new terrace, if you're that bothered about the decisions I suggest you keep your opinions for the next meeting :up:

Comment: Make the terrace very approachable and welcoming, say hi to new faces, make people feel included.

Please refer to my above post which clarified Begbie's meaning.

I agree that you want to be welcoming to people, but you don't want to give time to people who aren't willing to help out, but feel they deserve a say just because they have an opinion

Edited by malloy
  • Like 1

You've all just had the chance to start and change the new terrace, if you're that bothered about the decisions I suggest you keep your opinions for the next meeting :up:

Comment: Make the terrace very approachable and welcoming, say hi to new faces, make people feel included.

Please refer to my above post which clarified Begbie's meaning.

I agree that you want to be welcoming to people, but you don't want to give time to people who aren't willing to help out, but feel they deserve a say just because they have an opinion

I think that anyone who will be a regular in active support on match day should be allowed to put forth their opinion, but should accept any decision that is made even if they don't agree with.

• Like 1