Melbourne Football

The Football League (Championship, League One, League Two)

scouse_roar

Saints will run away with the championship.

4 of their Last 8 are at home which is a fortress & their run home isn't all that tough.

This includes Reading which if won gives them even more leverage above the pack.

They also do enough Away from home to secure the title.

Also their amazing goal ratio means they have to be overtaken which is rather unlikely

West Ham providing they break out of this current dull patch should secure Auto promotion.

Hopefully the next 2 Away games to Burnley & Petersbourgh will break us out of it.

Still have that game in hand which will prove vital & like the saints our run home is rather good.

Again at Home game against Reading which needs to be won to help secure promotion.

Hopefully we can start wining at home as 5 of our 9 are there to cap off the season.

West Ham drew again last night :angry: Last two games we could have put away but have failed to do but we're playing better which means we should snap a win soon!

Positive is that we haven't lost in 10 games, but we haven't won in our last 5.

Southampton & Reading both won their matches overnight and we now sit 7 & 4 pts behind each respectively.

Need a win mid week otherwise we'll still be at least 3 points back of auto promotion and won't have that game in hand!

Hammers got the win. Within a point of second! Reading. Who we play this weekend.

We are on a roll. One match winning streak. Come and stop us.

Hammers got the win. Within a point of second! Reading. Who we play this weekend.

We are on a roll. One match winning streak. Come and stop us.

1 match winning streak,

11 match unbeaten streak.

Come at us, promotion playoffs.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Better than not the loss we looked to be having.

Still 3 points behind Reading but they play tonight so we could be 6 behind tomorrow morning. If that happens we're highly unlikely to get Auto promotion. Having to catch 6 points from 4 games will be hard even with south & reading playing each other.

The fact that we haven't won in 7 games at home is worrying.

Edited by Hammerhead

Charlton Athletic promoted!

After 7 years (and tears) of decline, Chrissy Powell's red and white army has finally turned it!

Never has a hangover felt this good.

Valley Floyd Road, oh mist rolling in from the Thames

my desire is always to be found at Valley Floyd Road

many miles have i travelled, many games have i seen

following Charlton my favourite team

many hours have i spent in the Covered End Choir

singing Valley Floyd Road my only desire!!!!!'

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pompey get relegated, but that isn't the worst news.

Got word from some mates who are season ticket holders that word is we will be gone in a week. :( The feeling is like nothing I have experienced before.

Flying back home this weekend and I may be saying goodbye to my football club, for forever.

When a club like Pompey gets relegated down to League One and thats not even the worst news....Sigh.

My club has been abused by billionaires. Treated the club with no respect. Have killed the club. I hate the way football has become with money. In some respect, it lost its soul.

Forever Pompey in my heart. :(

Pompey get relegated, but that isn't the worst news.

Got word from some mates who are season ticket holders that word is we will be gone in a week. :( The feeling is like nothing I have experienced before.

Flying back home this weekend and I may be saying goodbye to my football club, for forever.

When a club like Pompey gets relegated down to League One and thats not even the worst news....Sigh.

My club has been abused by billionaires. Treated the club with no respect. Have killed the club. I hate the way football has become with money. In some respect, it lost its soul.

Forever Pompey in my heart. :(

That's not good.

I've been to Fratton Park before as well (when we beat you 2-1 back in 2003).

As an away supporter, you just had to hope for no rain, as there's back then was no roof in the away end (Milton End).

Pompey - proper football club.

I still hope you make it.

Edited by danepak

It's really pathetic to hear Dynamo Warrior, fucking disgrace.

Last week it came out that pompey owe 58 million pound,plus the land behind the ground could be sold off to make a tesco.

(There`s only one team in Hampshire)

What are your thoughts/reaction?

Edited by DutchPride

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Decent start to the season for Leeds. A win this morning would have been nice but we'll take the point.

3 points off top after already playing the 3 demoted teams & Cardiff. Although the table doesn't mean much atm.

I think November will seperate the boys from the men & we should be looking to get in the top 4 with this run of games:

Brighton A

Burnley A

Watford H

Milwall A

Palace H

Leicester H

Huddersfield A

Expect not to lose any of these games.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...