Melbourne Football

Terra scored the first goal in Daejeon Citizen.

namjini

Hello. I am a supporter of Daejeon Citizen, which is a new team for Alex Terra.

Last Saturday, Alex Terra scored the 1st goal for Daejeon Citizen, in the South Korea League. In that match (Daejeon Citizen changed the formation from 3-4-3 to 4-4-2), Terra played a game as a starting member, which was the 1st of the season. Before that match, he only played 2 games as a substitute.

I heard that Terra was popular for supporters by scoring a crucial goal against Melbourne Victory. In this forum I saw some opinions that Terra's salary was too high for his limited playing time. Do you know that how much was the salary of Alex Terra?

Edited by namjini

Poor guy never suited the formation, always getting stuck out on the wing or being used as the worlds smallest target man. I reckon he could've been quite effective in a 4-4-2, with his pace and movement able to cause havoc. Reckon he'll do quite well in Korea.

• Like 1

Poor guy never suited the formation, always getting stuck out on the wing or being used as the worlds smallest target man. I reckon he could've been quite effective in a 4-4-2, with his pace and movement able to cause havoc. Reckon he'll do quite well in Korea.

So true, imagine how many more games we would have won in our first Season with Sibon and Terra both up front playing 4-4-2.

• Like 2

Terra was great when played in a position he was comfortable in.

I couldn't help but re-watch the highlights of the first derby win (not that it takes much to want to watch them again and again :) ) where Terra was setting up chances as well as scoring them.

• Like 2

Terra was great when played in a position he was comfortable in.

I couldn't help but re-watch the highlights of the first derby win (not that it takes much to want to watch them again and again :) ) where Terra was setting up chances as well as scoring them.

IMO Terra was just one of a number of players misused by Jv$. Poor guy never had a chance in our second season. Glad to see he's settling in in Korea.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...