Melbourne Football

Away Days - Which games are you keen on?

LR9

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Away games are you keen on? (multiple choice)

• R3: Perth Glory FC, 21 Oct 2012
    • R5: Western Sydney, 2 Nov 2012
    • R7: Adelaide United, 17 Nov 2012
    • R9: Sydney FC, 2 Dec 2012
    • R11: Central Coast, 14 Dec 2012
    • R13: Wellington, 27 Dec 2012
    • R16: Sydney FC, 13 Jan 2013
    • R19, Western Sydney, 26 Jan 2013
    • R21: Newcastle Jets, 15 Feb 2013
    • R23: Wellington, 3 Mar 2013
    • R26: Brisbane Roar, 24 Mar 13
    • R27: Central Coast, 30 Mar 13

Bump.

For those interested Jetstar has a sale on at the moment which covers our first four away games.

I will be booking WS flights ($110 return, get on it) tomorrow hopefully as that is my number 1 priority.

Doesn't seem to have much interest but Perth is at $240 return atm. I reckon it was $100+ more than that last year during the finals. I haven't done Perth yet so it is tempting to scratch that one off the list.

Bump.

For those interested Jetstar has a sale on at the moment which covers our first four away games.

I will be booking WS flights ($110 return, get on it) tomorrow hopefully as that is my number 1 priority.

Doesn't seem to have much interest but Perth is at $240 return atm. I reckon it was $100+ more than that last year during the finals. I haven't done Perth yet so it is tempting to scratch that one off the list.

I have pretty much decided that regardless of others I will being doing:

Hammer-laid

2x West Sydney Razorbacks

2x Sydney Hakkoah

And hopefully CCM in the last round.

Edited by cadete

• 1 month later...

I can also predict we wont go dOwn to melbourne to watch you guys play. Rather go to victory game, at least they have decent supporters :)

Not doubting your supreme wisdom.

But have you ever even been to a MHFC game before?

And what are you basing your opinion on?

EDIT:

How the fuck are you a decent supporter if u can only be bothered coming down to MV games?

We will have ppl at your old team and new team's Home games Moses.

Edited by cadete

• 1 month later...

Some of the rbb ws boys might be coming down to aami for both melbourne matches..

We are wondering what the situation on banners flags and drums for away supporters?

Yhe security at aami sound like wankers

Not entirely sure TBH but I would recommend trying to have your equipment bought in by the club. Just make sure they keep a close watch on your stuff, because things seem to go missing from storage lockers down here sometimes

Not entirely sure TBH but I would recommend trying to have your equipment bought in by the club. Just make sure they keep a close watch on your stuff, because things seem to go missing from storage lockers down here sometimes

Cheers, if anything we will leave the main drums safe in the west and bring a scrub drum..

We have the tour of duty to mvfc this year, given whos down and that we might come.. Its still a while of time so plenty of time to decide..

I dare say our tour of duty next year will most prob be yarraside

That's alrigth, our National Service game to West Sydney is next season too. But, for now we are focused on the relevant side in Sydney... Edited by LR9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...