01 Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter’s Daughter

02 Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe f. Lady Gaga

03 Backseat Freestyle

04 The Art Of Peer Pressure

05 Money Trees f. Jay Rock

06 Poetic Justice f. Drake

07 good kid

08 m.A.A.d city f. MC Eiht

09 Swimming Pools (Drank) (Extended Version)

10 Sing About Me, I’m Dying Of Thirst

11 Real f. Anna Wise

12 Compton f. Dr. Dre (prod. Just Blaze)

13 The Recipe f. Dr. Dre [bonus]

14 Black Boy Fly [bonus]

15 Now Or Never f. Mary J. Blige [bonus]

16 Collect Calls [bonus]

17 Swimming Pools (Drank) [bonus]

Dis gon be good. Swimming Pools extended version will surely be some crazy never before done creative shit, surely wouldnt put 2 Swimming Pools tracks if its just an extra verse on one.

Now we await the leak, I predict 14th of October.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

I have a feeling Joe Budden has signed a solo deal with Shady records, but can't find any information about it. According to wiki Eminem is the Exec Producer on his new album, and his just released a fairly commercial sounding track featuring lil wayne and T-minus production. Lil Wayne features aren't cheap. I have a feeling Eminem is pulling the strings here. Also there doesn't seem to be any solid evidence that he actually is signed to a solo deal at another label despite wiki saying his new Album is with E1 Music, and there is a recent article saying he is looking for a label to release his new album.

Not sure if want, not to impressed with what Eminem done with the Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse albums TBH, though overall I liked them both, they just seemed to have an overly commercial for my liking. On the other hand, if someone needs a more commercial sound its Joe Budden because his songs are always on point with the lyrics but shit musically.

PS like the new track with wayne, beat is sick, Joe killed it, and even wayne done his thing. Hear it here http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/joe-budden-she-don-t-put-it-down-like-you-song.1027498.html

Edit: apparently Joell signed a solo deal with Shady too, much more optimistic about that as his albums couldn't possibly get any worse given that they have been no where near his potential.

Edited by Tesla

I have a feeling Joe Budden has signed a solo deal with Shady records, but can't find any information about it. According to wiki Eminem is the Exec Producer on his new album, and his just released a fairly commercial sounding track featuring lil wayne and T-minus production. Lil Wayne features aren't cheap. I have a feeling Eminem is pulling the strings here. Also there doesn't seem to be any solid evidence that he actually is signed to a solo deal at another label despite wiki saying his new Album is with E1 Music, and there is a recent article saying he is looking for a label to release his new album.

Not sure if want, not to impressed with what Eminem done with the Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse albums TBH, though overall I liked them both, they just seemed to have an overly commercial for my liking. On the other hand, if someone needs a more commercial sound its Joe Budden because his songs are always on point with the lyrics but shit musically.

PS like the new track with wayne, beat is sick, Joe killed it, and even wayne done his thing. Hear it here http://www.hotnewhip...ng.1027498.html

Edit: apparently Joell signed a solo deal with Shady too, much more optimistic about that as his albums couldn't possibly get any worse given that they have been no where near his potential.

Agreed on all counts.