Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart Merchandise sale

Huzie

Anyone remember the Kappa Perth Glory kit from the NSL?

ozpglhss01.gif

Haha. Yes! I remember them well. That was the kit they wore when I briefly lived in Perth. The away kit was exactly the same but colours were reversed, so essentially it was exactly the same top but colours were on opposite sides. The fabric it was made of was the same stuff as those $15 shirts you got from dodgy markets. Total rip off. I presered the one from the season before that (the one they wore in the grand final against Woolongong)

Northern Spirit had Kappa kits around that time too. Love the fact they had the Rangers logo on them too, lol.

kappa-00-01-northern-spirit-home-shirt.gif

Anyway. I am getting crazy off topic here. I hope that we do get Kappa and cant wait to see them.

Edited by KSK_47

• 8 months later...

Contacted the club re: merch stores in AAMI Park not being open after a game, aspecially a win

Their response:

"We open the outlets in the stadium for 2 and half hours to give fans enough time to make a purchase. They open when gates open until after half time."

"We have set merch times agreed through stadium and manage our resources around that. "

Is it just me or is this pathetic?

I attend many AFL games at the G and win or lose their are people at the merch tents or stores getting gear, badges etc.

For the club to refuse to open up shop and make more money (even 1 outlet) is just fkn sad.

Really wanted a scarf after yesterdays win.

After contacting the club i was directed to the shithouse online club shop which does not even sell a scarf. Wtf?

:angry:

• Like 3

Contacted the club re: merch stores in AAMI Park not being open after a game, aspecially a win

Their response:

"We open the outlets in the stadium for 2 and half hours to give fans enough time to make a purchase. They open when gates open until after half time."

"We have set merch times agreed through stadium and manage our resources around that. "

Is it just me or is this pathetic?

I attend many AFL games at the G and win or lose their are people at the merch tents or stores getting gear, badges etc.

For the club to refuse to open up shop and make more money (even 1 outlet) is just fkn sad.

Really wanted a scarf after yesterdays win.

After contacting the club i was directed to the shithouse online club shop which does not even sell a scarf. Wtf?

:angry:

I think for them it is about justifying the money spent on opening one outlet after the game and the sales they would get. Even if they sell one jersey, im sure that would be enough to cover the wage or at least 1 staff member there for an hour