Melbourne Football

FA CUP FINAL: Liverpool V Chelsea, May 6th - 2:15am

LR9

Well, well, well, who would have thunk it?

After months of slagging and deliberating amongs posters it's come down to this.

The 2 most popular clubs amongst the YS faithful, outlasting over 800 others, to set up a date on a glorious Saturday evening at Wembley.

Kick-off has been scheduled for Sunday Morning at 2:15am, AEST.

It would be good to get the chaps together for this, even the ones who don't support the two clubs, or even the EPL.

I'd probably prefer not to drink at the Imp as it will be packed like sardines in there.

Any suggestions for venue?

FFS, It's about tradition. It's been a 3PM kick off for over a hundred years and now the FA have moved it back just so they can make a bit more money. The FA cup is continually getting devalued every year. I would still be unhappy if it were moved forward.

Would you be happy if they made the AFL GF kick off at night in the first week of September?

FFS, It's about tradition. It's been a 3PM kick off for over a hundred years and now the FA have moved it back just so they can make a bit more money. The FA cup is continually getting devalued every year. I would still be unhappy if it were moved forward.

Would you be happy if they made the AFL GF kick off at night in the first week of September?

Tradition has been forsaken and will continue to be when the chance to create more revenue is available. its wrong but its the world of 2day.

And it wouldnt really affect me. prob just means i pass out b4 the game :P

Edited by xxxChuckacuntxxx
  • Like 1

agree that the 3pm kick-off shouldnt be fcuked with. The FA harp on about tradition and bringing the glory back to the FA Cup and yet they destroy the traditional kick off time for a few more £££. disappointed.

Tipping Liverpool for a cup double. Something about cup finals that lifts them. Hope Dogleish dresses appropriately though. Skabbly lookin cunt.

• Like 1

not sure who I want to win..

If liverpool win, the two titles can slightly cover up the dismal epl season, and chel$ki go titleless for the second season straight.

but if chel$ki win, then liverpool dismal season can be exploited.

tough choice.

• 2 weeks later...

It has been delayed due to Virgin trains (uselss train operator) deciding it wants to do track works that weekend so it is allowing for travel time.

Any hows the IMP is going to be full as i last seen from it will the crown have it on? I know it doesnt show setanta and only FOX will is show sbs? I finish work at 2am see :(

Me = Young backpacker from Liverpool!