Melbourne Football

Games thread

DutchPride

Depends on what you're looking for in a racing game.

Forza Motorsport 4 is fucking quality and I couldn't recommended it more but if you're not after a realistic racing simulator than it's probably not what you need. It's my all time favourite racing game though.

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ffs dumb fanboy fuckheads, ignorant nostalgic phaggots, and poverty kunts have ensured the ps4 will outsell xbox one and that will mean it will be the console to get as user base is more important than any other metric or any feature when it comes to which console to get (larger userbase = longer lifetime, more online players, probably more games).

Going to kick back for like 6 months after release before getting one and hope Xbox One can keep up sales wise but I don't see it happening.

ffs dumb fanboy fuckheads, ignorant nostalgic phaggots, and poverty kunts have ensured the ps4 will outsell xbox one and that will mean it will be the console to get as user base is more important than any other metric or any feature when it comes to which console to get (larger userbase = longer lifetime, more online players, probably more games).

Going to kick back for like 6 months after release before getting one and hope Xbox One can keep up sales wise but I don't see it happening.

To be honest, I'm still undecided.

What makes the xbox better than the ps4? Whichever one i get, i'm winning. 

MSG, fifa, CoD, Watchdogs and elder scrolls are on both consols. 

The only advantages i can see are the exclusive games, as both have blu ray capability, of which, a list can be found here: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/412904/features/xbox-one-vs-ps4-the-exclusive-games/

Xbox has the better line up of games for the first 12 or so months with Forza, Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Halo etc. Compared to the PS4 who has Killzone and that's about it. Also Xbox has always done online gaming better and has always had the better social features, which is important for me. Another thing is 360 controllers absolutely raped PS3 controllers but apparently they've closed the gap (I doubt it). You'll also get slightly better versions of COD and FIFA if those games tickle your fancy.

That being said I'm just going to do what I did last generation and get both but I'll be waiting for the PS4 to come down in price and will do the majority of my gaming on the Xbox.

TBH I don't really give a fuck, I was just stirring shit up :up:

But my $0.02 is that 360 has far superior online than ps3,and I dont see what Sony have done to close the gap? Online is a lot more important these days than when the last gen came out.

Everything about the xbox one has the aim of making it the console of the future while ps4 is just the same thing with more power. Kinect will come into play more, and appears quite superior to Sony's offering, the superior online system of xbox, even what they tried to do with the games being installed on hd and the internet check in.

Ps4 is boring, what have they tried to innovate?

I want to find out if they have reneged on the whole 'always online' factor

They have. But a lot of devs will/are still be making always online games. It's very much the future of the industry.

and what about the whole sharing games debacle? You share games exactly as you did last gen. There's no limits but there's no family sharing either.

Xbox had the idea that to compensate for the whole restricted sharing and reselling of games they'd introduce "family sharing" which is where you could create a group of ten people who are dubbed your "family" and if one person in that group bought a game everyone else could then download that game for free from the market place. So if you me and Tesla were a family and I bought Forza 5 you two could then download it and play it for free without having to touch my disc or console or enter a code.

But that's been canned since all the uproar that's been replaced with the old school 1 game per 1 disc and you could do as you like with the disc because of the complaints.

Edited by Jimmy