Melbourne Football

AFL is a disgraceful sport played by thugs and is destroying our society (5 star thread)

Tesla

AFL players just roaming the streets with machetes and axes, trying to murder their own family. How can we allow this sport to continue and these people to be in the limelight and in a position where they are idolised by the kids in our society. Horrible role models. Horrible sport. Put an end to it.

• Like 4

When will this circus stop?

Rape here, school girl there, axe there, machete here. The great shame of strayan sport.

St Kilda is one of 18 clubs in the AFL. :D

AFL players just roaming the streets with machetes and axes, trying to murder their own family. How can we allow this sport to continue and these people to be in the limelight and in a position where they are idolised by the kids in our society. Horrible role models. Horrible sport. Put an end to it.

Will inform the Borough Boys of this opinion. :D

When will this circus stop?

Rape here, school girl there, axe there, machete here. The great shame of strayan sport.

Exactly. I'm scared to have my daughters leave the house in case one of these marauding AFL players tries to rape here or they are caught in the machete crossfire of some AFL gang warfare between the 'bulldogs' gang and the 'bombers' gang.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 2

After watching the 06 wc it strengthened my interest in soccer now i cant even watch an AFL game it's just so scrappy too many 50/50 contest and not enough trying to keep possession and build up play now the quality is being diluted even further this year every team is "rebuilding" and playing a bunch of kids hoping they'll become stars instead of challenging for the flag. /endrant

After watching the 06 wc it strengthened my interest in soccer now i cant even watch an AFL game it's just so scrappy too many 50/50 contest and not enough trying to keep possession and build up play now the quality is being diluted even further this year every team is "rebuilding" and playing a bunch of kids hoping they'll become stars instead of challenging for the flag. /endrant

You like what you like...

But AFL is a completely different game, I cannot understand why u would more Build Up play in such a game.

You want less pack marks?

Less guys going for a fly?

Next u'll say u want more Build Up play in BBall and less run down the court Dunks.

Edited by cadete

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Was listening to a local footy Grand Final (EDFL) on the radio yesterday and there was mention of a few players kicking others in the head, knocking them out unconscious etc. Pretty poor form it must be said. Doubt it will even make the local paper of course. And if it does they will probably just point the finger at the fact that the men who threw the kicks didn't have "Smith" & "Jones" surnames If you know what I mean.

Imagine if cunts were getting booted in the head during an FFV match. Good lord, the media.

• Like 3

Old easts into the wafl grandy I'm sure you'll be pleased to note cadete. Will be making my first appearance at a footy game for many a year this Sunday.

Yeah my brother let me know the Good News, its been the longest time between drinks for the Sharks (I was at our last GF and I was at school back then).

It could be a pretty top day if both Port Melb and the Easts get UP!