Melbourne Football

In need of new VISUALS (Flags/Banners)

Libero

Agree with Heartrate RE: The 'Aziz' font, it's just too stylised and inconsistant (something like this could look good). Also, I'd like to see some of Aziz's personality injected in to the design (maybe his hair) rather than a straight copy/paste job.

As you know, it's your design at the end of the day, but I know that you put your stuff up here to get the feedback/advice.

And yeah, I agree with the Engelaar one being a Tifo, that's what I initially thought during the design, but it's not my decision to make.

• Like 1

Agree with Heartrate RE: The 'Aziz' font, it's just too stylised and inconsistant (something like this could look good). Also, I'd like to see some of Aziz's personality injected in to the design (maybe his hair) rather than a straight copy/paste job.

As you know, it's your design at the end of the day, but I know that you put your stuff up here to get the feedback/advice.

And yeah, I agree with the Engelaar one being a Tifo, that's what I initially thought during the design, but it's not my decision to make.

Are we talking the font on all Aziz ones (as seen in other thread and survey), or just the closeup one?

Admittedly,the Aziz main concept are re-used but the text is custom (as you can already tell). Was trying to tie in the text with the concept.

The idea would be that we have a few of these styled superheroes for _some_ consistency in terrace.

And you're absolutely right. I put it up for feedback. If its not something to be proud of then it shouldn't be made. Back to the drawing board .....

No offence cos yall make more tifo than me but the superhero shit is some primary school/nerd style shit. Love the other stuff but superheroes?

Yeh nah I will be right.

Dont let this post stop ya, more tifo the better, I just think ya should quit the hero stuff.

They all human just like us...

• Like 1

No offence cos yall make more tifo than me but the superhero shit is some primary school/nerd style shit. Love the other stuff but superheroes?

Yeh nah I will be right.

Dont let this post stop ya, more tifo the better, I just think ya should quit the hero stuff.

Fair enough and agree somewhat.in truth though, those were created (super Melbourne, mighty mass and kisnorbo) to appeal to the kids nearby. It was intended to break the barrier between the terrace and surrounding GA. The kids would like it and some of the parents would in then get more involved via their kids.

Feel free to suggest some high school or uni stuff. You don't have to paint it. Just suggest it.

Edited by alexiano
  • Like 2

Yeh nah I will be right.

Fair enough and agree somewhat.in truth though, those were created (super Melbourne, mighty mass and kisnorbo) to appeal to the kids nearby. It was intended to break the barrier between the terrace and surrounding GA. The kids would like it and some of the parents would in then get more involved via their kids.

Feel free to suggest some high school or uni stuff. You don't have to paint it. Just suggest it. Good response. Like I said I meant no offence just offering some constructive criticism.

Im a fan of traditional club colours and images that people know is melbourne.

I think the chance is there to really capitalise on melbournes internationally renowned reputation for graffiti pieces and some of those pieces produced by yarraside are quite dope.

Just my 2 cents

Brilliant banner this one!!

Someone needs to make this!! :up:

If it gets enough likes I'll do it! I have a few on the to do list just need to get around to doing them!

I'm thinking of doing it as a banner that hangs over the fence?! Does anyone know the height of said fence? (Would be the same as the Y-SIDE and KGB ones up the front?) Cheers

Edited by heartrate

Brilliant banner this one!!

Someone needs to make this!! :up:

If it gets enough likes I'll do it! I have a few on the to do list just need to get around to doing them!

I'm thinking of doing it as a banner that hangs over the fence?! Does anyone know the height of said fence? (Would be the same as the Y-SIDE and KGB ones up the front?) Cheers

Hey Heartrate,

Pls feel free to make a fence banner but I thought you should just be aware that its Yarraside Core that decides what is hung on the fence in front Bay 17.

and ATM it is currently very full with those banners that represent respect Groups/Sections of the Terrace in Bay 17.

Perhaps you could hang it in front of Bay 16 which would still see close to the action..

Edited by malloy

Seriously we are (most of us) clever enough not to make ourselves look like a whore on the curb.

We love the deal!! No doubt!

Welcome new ownership with open arms.

Next season we will have accept what they do with our logos and maybe colours.

But while public eyes turn to us, please don't try to appear like a victim of a bukake.

We appreciate what they are doing. Lets hope they show some respect to us in return

Stand proud!

• Like 1

Yeh nah I will be right.

Feel free to suggest some high school or uni stuff. You don't have to paint it. Just suggest it.Good response. Like I said I meant no offence just offering some constructive criticism.

I think the chance is there to really capitalise on melbournes internationally renowned reputation for graffiti pieces and some of those pieces produced by yarraside are quite dope.

Just my 2 cents

Jisoe two stick anyone?

• Like 3

Yeh nah I will be right.

Feel free to suggest some high school or uni stuff. You don't have to paint it. Just suggest it. Good response. Like I said I meant no offence just offering some constructive criticism.

Just my 2 cents

Jisoe two stick anyone?

Yes

Yeh nah I will be right.

Just my 2 cents

Jisoe two stick anyone?

Yes

Some good work there by Crouchy. :up: