Melbourne Football

MHFC Alternate Jerseys

dRoy

Usually an alternate uniform isn't worn in every game away game, Most of the time we'd be in our home strip, then when we play a team such as Adelaide whose colours clash with ours we wear an alternate strip.

Unlike currently where we have an away strip that is generally worn in all away games (Perth i think is the only exception we've had) .

Usually an alternate uniform isn't worn in every game away game, Most of the time we'd be in our home strip, then when we play a team such as Adelaide whose colours clash with ours we wear an alternate strip.

Unlike currently where we have an away strip that is generally worn in all away games (Perth i think is the only exception we've had) .

Yeah but we can still wear white during those games, which is still half our club colours. All these designs with colours that have nothing to do with Heart....I may as well be watching a different team.

I don't think you understand the concept of an alternate jersey. See Mongs jersey, I can't recall construction worker yellow being in their club colours. Nor MUFC with blue black hoops and MCFC with AC stripes.

As said previously. It's something worn when both home and away kits are clashing.

I don't think you understand the concept of an alternate jersey. See Mongs jersey, I can't recall construction worker yellow being in their club colours. Nor MUFC with blue black hoops and MCFC with AC stripes.

As said previously. It's something worn when both home and away kits are clashing.

Heart wearing all white does not clash with Adelaide wearing all red, and yes my feelings also apply to Victory and every other club who does the same.

We usually clash most with Newy. Their home kit is mostly red and away is mostly white.

But other then that no reason for a 3rd kit. If we ever made it into ACL, that would be the only place we'd have issues. But, our kit manufacturer would need to proved 2 new kits anyway.

how about something like the germany euro 2012 away shirt. im still trying to work out where the green came from for them to use it

Some say it was a mark of respect to the Irish, that's garbage though.

It's due to it being a colour far removed from white and not being a shade, also I remeber reading at the time that the design was to wear Goalie kits to save money or something of the like.

kappa would be amazing :wub:

8298.jpg

(Y)

I own one of these, my favourite jersey. One thing with Kappa is that they are not flattering to people with a gut ;)

And no to the green strips, we already have three colours, red, white and charcoal. Can we just stick with that for now. The club is barely out of the womb and needs to bed down its identity.

I own one of these, my favourite jersey. One thing with Kappa is that they are not flattering to people with a gut ;)

And no to the green strips, we already have three colours, red, white and charcoal. Can we just stick with that for now. The club is barely out of the womb and needs to bed down its identity.

yeah, my mate owns one with TOTTI #10 on the back. looks amazing....