Melbourne Football

They forced us to change colours- and that's the only thing they changed!

loveart

GA at the opposite (north) end of the ground is fuller because all of us GA members who had been sitting at the southern end behind active no longer have that option and we can only sit at the northern end

I took the GA option, but have "a reserved seat" at the Yarra end, but I just sit anywhere in the Yarra end, or the Swan Street end, no one has said anything as yet, if i comes to it, I will sit in my "derby" seat

as somewhat of an outsider (having come across because of what city are doing with the W-League team), I actually prefer the new colours.....

by the sounds of it, alot of off-field aspects of the club have improved, but on-field performance isn't that brilliant for whatever reason. that said, the first few home matches I've seen have been quite enjoyable

as somewhat of an outsider (having come across because of what city are doing with the W-League team), I actually prefer the new colours.....

by the sounds of it, alot of off-field aspects of the club have improved, but on-field performance isn't that brilliant for whatever reason. that said, the first few home matches I've seen have been quite enjoyable

really? The jets game could be my worst ever experience at an AAMI.

• Like 2

don't think anything will ever top losing 2-0 to 10 man jets at home infront of a little over 2k

yep that was awful. But at half time I genuinely thought we had the game done. Okay the last few minutes were pretty average but to cop 3 at home in a second half for me was the worst ever. 

• Like 1

don't think anything will ever top losing 2-0 to 10 man jets at home infront of a little over 2k

especially when we had 25 shots on goal to 2

....the Jets game did go down hill alot in the second half, but it was otherwise enjoyable......I suspect my mind is trying to blank out that second half......

Hopefully things will quickly change and you won't become conditioned to suffering like the rest of us