Melbourne Football

The End Of Season Clear Out Has Begun

Ruckoo

It's looking 90% sure that JVS is staying now, next season is already a write off if that is the case. Happy to negotiate a wager with anyone that opposes this view.

If John stays for the entire of the next season, I'm happy to have $250.00 that we finish higher than we did during the regular season this year, baring the irregularities from this and any next season.

Did you not read the rest of the thread before posting this?

It's looking 90% sure that JVS is staying now, next season is already a write off if that is the case. Happy to negotiate a wager with anyone that opposes this view.

If John stays for the entire of the next season, I'm happy to have $250.00 that we finish higher than we did during the regular season this year, baring the irregularities from this and any next season.

Obliviously not Jimmy, thank you for your post and enlightening me I should read all Tesla posts before I post in a thread. In future should I see a post from Tesla where  he  states next season is a write off and "happy negotiate a wager"  I really should read further just in case his mouth is writing the cheques to pay the wager. As staff you  obviously  new   he may later  clarify that City  would need to finish 3 positions higher next season than this year at the end of the regular season for this not to be considered  a write off. Thank you Jimmy, staff member of the year for me, as long as you finished 3 places higher than  last year :) 

• Like 2

Obliviously not Jimmy, thank you for your post and enlightening me I should read all Tesla posts before I post in a thread. In future should I see a post from Tesla where  he  states next season is a write off and "happy negotiate a wager"  I really should read further just in case his mouth is writing the cheques to pay the wager. As staff you  obviously  new   he may later  clarify that City  would need to finish 3 positions higher next season than this year at the end of the regular season for this not to be considered  a write off. Thank you Jimmy, staff member of the year for me, as long as you finished 3 places higher than  last year :) 

Wut?

• Like 2

Define write off...? Not finishing in the top 3 (a team of our resources certainly should be).

Top 3 in the regular season or a GF appearance I win. Anything else Tesla wins. $100?

• Like 1

Define write off...? Not finishing in the top 3 (a team of our resources certainly should be).

Top 3 in the regular season or a GF appearance I win. Anything else Tesla wins. $100?

But Tesla has to pick it up from you. lol

If the salary cap concessions come in for loyalty where only 50% of salary is counted towards the cap, I think Germano could be kept. Still have 4 visa spots to get right. But I think it only applies for 5 years onwards, however they are saying something about special concessions for the two start up teams.