Melbourne Football

Come on City score a goal

BeardedHeart

Some good chants appearing

Personally I would use word melbourne instead of city in some of them

the only time I wouldnt want to hear the word "Melbourne" in this chant is during the derby....just hear me out, only to avoid confusion especially considering the Tards are also Melbourne it would like lets hope for tards to score, when we all know it is not the case. Every other game the word "Melbourne" should be said except for derbies where i think "City" should be sufficient. But than again what do I know.....its up to @Beardedheart of course :)

Edited by elieanid
  • Like 2

the only time I wouldnt want to hear the word "Melbourne" in this chant is during the derby....just hear me out, only to avoid confusion especially considering the Tards are also Melbourne it would like lets hope for tards to score, when we all know it is not the case. Every other game the word "Melbourne" should be said except for derbies where i think "City" should be sufficient. But than again what do I know.....its up to @Beardedheart of course :)

This really makes no sense at all but the thing is I know what you are talking about

• Like 6

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

• Like 1

the only time I wouldnt want to hear the word "Melbourne" in this chant is during the derby....just hear me out, only to avoid confusion especially considering the Tards are also Melbourne it would like lets hope for tards to score, when we all know it is not the case. Every other game the word "Melbourne" should be said except for derbies where i think "City" should be sufficient. But than again what do I know.....its up to @Beardedheart of course :)we are melbourne

This is shit as man.

vid of yanks singing it probaby doesnt help man hahaha

but nah could have potential if we all get behind it

also props to bearded heart, lots of good ideas coming through and is happy to hear opinions from others.

yarraside is gone and that was their decision. deal

Edited by Hazzaverx