Melbourne Football

Melbourne City FC Terrace | OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Fingman

can anyone tell me how to upload a picture on this thing i just recently made it and i have a logo i designed that i want to share.

cheers.

You'll have to upload it to a photo sharing site like photo bucket and then chuck the url inside (img)(/img) replacing the "( )" with "[ ]" Edited by Jimmy

So are those that want to embrace the changes and purchase the new tops n whatnot going to be shunned or made to be outcasts if the terrace is going to be red? Just wondering because in a year or 2 when older strips aren't easily available the terrace will be predominantly white will it not? Unless we get taken over again or completely turned sky blue haha

So are those that want to embrace the changes and purchase the new tops n whatnot going to be shunned or made to be outcasts if the terrace is going to be red? Just wondering because in a year or 2 when older strips aren't easily available the terrace will be predominantly white will it not? Unless we get taken over again or completely turned sky blue haha

This was discuessed at the meeting the other week, What I took from the meeting is that the new terrace will be accepting of people who wanna wear red and white and those who wanna wear white and blue.

This was discuessed at the meeting the other week, What I took from the meeting is that the new terrace will be accepting of people who wanna wear red and white and those who wanna wear white and blue.

Yeah sounds good! Just wanted to clear things up would hate for new members to feel rejected from the terrace if everyone there is in red and they come in being the odd ones out. I know when the new strips come out I will be purchasing one

melb1.jpg

Im s*it with photoshop,but how about something like this? maybe with a blue outline instead of red also?

Something like this?

Screen_Shot_2014_07_04_at_14_28_22.jpg

I don't think many may will give you a vote for your design but I will, I like it and incorporates past, present and future

Edited by drewmelbcity
  • Like 1

o

image.png

My opinion.............Quality

Obviously minus the horrendous patch job in the middle of the numbers....sorry using paint l

Wha

o

Obviously minus the horrendous patch job in the middle of the numbers....sorry using paint lol

image.jpg

This is what its supposed to look like.

im all in for this

Wha

o

Obviously minus the horrendous patch job in the middle of the numbers....sorry using paint lol

image.jpg

Can you make the lettering a gold type colour such as they have in our logo?

If someone WITH photoshop skills can do this then that would be awesome lol ;)

Wha

o

image.jpg

Can you make the lettering a gold type colour such as they have in our logo?

Putting gold lettering on it will look to much like the club's logo. We want to stay clear of that!!

Gold lettering on blue looks horrible. Also, as I said previously, it was agreed at the meeting that the colours should still be mainly red and white. 

I think it's important to keep that in mind. 

Besides, our home kit is mainly white with a little bit of blue and our away is red and white. Sky blue is definitely not our main colour.

Gold lettering on blue looks horrible. Also, as I said previously, it was agreed at the meeting that the colours should still be mainly red and white. 

Besides, our home kit is mainly white with a little bit of blue and our away is red and white. Sky blue is definitely not our main colour.

I now agree with you on the gold lettering but i feel Damiano logo still incorporates most red n white with the knew navy blue/ sky blue strip and think it works well together.

This logo image.jpg is getting alot of likes at the moment as it encompasses the red and white with the new sky blue. I think we're onto a winner! :)

Edited by Damiano

This logo image.jpg is getting alot of likes at the moment as it encompasses the red and white with the new sky blue. I think we're onto a winner! :)

sorry to be a pain but how about navy blue on the lettering the more i look at the clubs logo the better it gets

sorry to be a pain but how about navy blue on the lettering the more i look at the clubs logo the better it gets

We're not victory though so I personally wouldn't have navy blue anywhere.

Maybe go for a old school type of badge?

Incorporate Melbourne's skyline, a football, beer, olive wreathes around the outside of the logo something traditional?

Instead of this modern looking badge.

Just a thourght get creative lads too bad I'm garbage when it comes to photoshop etc

I like this idea.