Melbourne Football

World Cup Betting

MaliMate

Swiss defence is fairly tight, they won't concede easily. TBH pretty good value for Switzerland, dunno why they aren't a stronger favourite.

If it smells like a trap, looks like a trap....

Hope I'm wrong though because if they win tonight I highly doubt they'll lose to Honduras.

Swiss defence is fairly tight, they won't concede easily. TBH pretty good value for Switzerland, dunno why they aren't a stronger favourite.

If it smells like a trap, looks like a trap....

Hope I'm wrong though because if they win tonight I highly doubt they'll lose to Honduras.

Dunno, maybe lacking experience, but I see nothing else pointing towards a poor performance. Even then, they're young, but have a decent amount of caps between them, so they aren't that inexperienced.

They've lost 1 game in the last two years, a friendly against South Korea in South Korea, I'd say it's likely to have been a second team that played in that game as well.

Loaded up on Belgium @ -2 against Algeria. Paying $5

Belguim have only scored 3+ goals twice in the last 18 months. against Luxembourg and USA

decent odds and with their squad should be scoring more but wouldn't be dropping much on it imo

I got a feeling they'll come out firing. It's been a high scoring world cup and I really don't rate Algeria

Tried to withdraw at betezy, was informed I had to turnover my whole deposit to withdraw (pretty sure this happens everywhere since they give you a free bet and I think for money laundering reasons, I just wasn't thinking when I tried to withdraw)

Loaded it all up on France, including winnings and money already turned over, because fuck them.

Thanks for an extra 30% you fuckwits :up:

• Like 2

Tried to withdraw at betezy, was informed I had to turnover my whole deposit to withdraw (pretty sure this happens everywhere since they give you a free bet and I think for money laundering reasons, I just wasn't thinking when I tried to withdraw)

Loaded it all up on France, including winnings and money already turned over, because fuck them.

so do they give you the free bet $$$$?

e.g. $10 free bet @ evens, gives you $20 instead of the winnings $10?

so do they give you the free bet $$$$?

e.g. $10 free bet @ evens, gives you $20 instead of the winnings $10? Just the winnings on the free bet, don't think anyone gives you the free bet money as well.

Edited by Tesla

I dunno about this Belgium game, actually looked into Algeria and they are better than I expected. Plus Belgium have had some unconvincing results. Seems a bit risky to me.

I didnt see the Cameroon vs Mexico game, thoughts on Mexico?

Not sure if I should go with Brazil @ 1.30 to beat Mexico or Belgium at $1.40 to beat Lageria.

Brazil seem like a safer bet because we've already seen their quality and form.

Edited by Tesla

I dunno about this Belgium game, actually looked into Algeria and they are better than I expected. Plus Belgium have had some unconvincing results. Seems a bit risky to me.

Not sure if I should go with Brazil @ 1.30 to beat Mexico or Belgium at $1.40 to beat Lageria.

Brazil were shit against Croatia, seemed nervous which is understandable, expecting them to come out firing in this one, 4-0 Brazil.

I'm the same with you on Belgium, gonna leave it as I already have them to qualify/win their group.

They looked pretty good, TBF

Mexico have some serious superstars in their team

Mexican league is highly underrated, the best league outside of Europe and South America (maybe even better than all of them except Brazil), so doesn't surprise me they have some quality players that are unknown.

Edited by Tesla

I didn't end up touching the Nigeria Iran game but knew that plunge on Nigeria from $2.40 to $1.70 wasn't justified given they are both a bit of an unknown. I'm gonna take USA or Draw now. Gonna also have a crack at Russia tonight, think they are over the odds.

Nigeria fucked me over, knew it as soon as I put it on.

Tips for tonight? All pickable games tbh.

Already have Belgium to win Group H so will leave that game alone considering they've been under performing as of late.

Edited by DutchPride

I didn't end up touching the Nigeria Iran game but knew that plunge on Nigeria from $2.40 to $1.70 wasn't justified given they are both a bit of an unknown. I'm gonna take USA or Draw now. Gonna also have a crack at Russia tonight, think they are over the odds.

Already have Belgium to win Group H so will leave that game alone considering they've been under performing as of late.

Pretty much that. Leaving the Belgium game as I have enough on the line, maybe a Brazil-Russia-Netherlands multi but even then won't put much on as I also have South Korea to finish bottom of their group so can't put too many eggs in that basket. Might see what Dzagoev anytime goalscorer is paying.

Pretty much that. Leaving the Belgium game as I have enough on the line, maybe a Brazil-Russia-Netherlands multi but even then won't put much on as I also have South Korea to finish bottom of their group so can't put too many eggs in that basket. Might see what Dzagoev anytime goalscorer is paying.

Dzagoev a good shout, also their other winger. 

Not going near Kzerzakhov or Kokorin.

There was some value in one of the Brasil over/under markets.

why not?

i'll probably go Dzagoev anytime but just curious

why not?

i'll probably go Dzagoev anytime but just curious

Generally pretty good but the odds I looked at were pretty short and i dont see the value + I'm not 100% on Russia but heard he might not start.

After losing all my money on Brazil, it looks like I can just afford to eat mi goreng for the rest of the week.

Honestly don't know what I'm angrier with. Brazil, Russia or myself.

When I was looking at the Mexico squad before the game, I was honestly thinking "how the fuck is Ochoa still only playing for Ajaccio" and then the cunt goes and has a big game. Should have seen this coming, Mexico is a good team.

Australia at $17 to win tonight and the draw at $7.25, seems like pretty good value to me.

ur kidding mate, value is Uruguay, $3.40

No way, they got absolutely played off the park by Costa Rica whilst England looked pretty dangerous against Italy. 

Although the fitness of Suarez and whether he plays or not is another point to consider

• Like 1