Melbourne Football

We need W-league

KD.

• 1 month later...

We should have a W-league team. All the girls I know who follow football follow MV. Know zero that follow MH! Generally speaking, when I look around I hardly see any girls in our crowd. The only girls that rock up are the ones who tag along with their partners.

My misses is a BIG Heart supporter, but i was lucky enough to convert her after taking her to one game.

Have to thank Yarraside and Golgol scoring a late winner against Perth last season for that help.

We should have a W-league team. All the girls I know who follow football follow MV. Know zero that follow MH! Generally speaking, when I look around I hardly see any girls in our crowd. The only girls that rock up are the ones who tag along with their partners.

My misses is a BIG Heart supporter, but i was lucky enough to convert her after taking her to one game.

Have to thank Yarraside and Golgol scoring a late winner against Perth last season for that help.

Again, your partner rocks up. Have you ever seen a group of females rock up in pairs or more to watch us?

There's about 5 of us in Yarraside. No partners, just the love of the game.

• Like 2