Melbourne Football

Heart and Albury

For_FCs_Sake

I'm stuck in Albury this summer. It's solid Melbourne Victory territory. Unless you account for the AFL. Which is about 95% of interest, lol. MV had the jump on you guys and Archie's mum does live in Wodonga. And he did play for Twin City Wanderers (a Wodonga Club.)

But Heart in this this city are awesome. I was at the the game when they played the Albury/Wodonga team 2011 preseason at Wodonga Diamonds Park. I just have to give a big thumbs up for your club.

And now an A-League home game at Lavington!

Thanks Heart! See you at the game against Perth. Pity it wasn't Sydney FC. ADP would have loved the Sugar Shack pizza on Union road Lavington,

Edited by For_FCs_Sake
  • Like 4

Before I open the cupboard and the packed up toys tumble out and smash me on the head...

Cove Member and diehard Sydney FC. Till I die. But;

I'm an original Albury dude. Grew up here and love the dump. And am stuck here this summer. So, I have the upbringing privilege to critique this place. It's solid Melbourne Victory territory. Unless you account for the AFL. Which is about 95% of interest, lol. MV had the jump on you guys and Archie's mum does live in Wodonga. And he did play for Twin City Wanderers (a Wodonga Club in our league. Never a strong club, mind.)

I'm am also an NSL oldie. I sort of wavered between Northern Spirit, Carlton and Canberra Cosmos. But you couldn't follow a team cause the whole league was unstable. Unless you had an ethnic (sorry) belonging. But there was never a Koori team ;)

But the point is:

Heart in this this city are awesome. I was at the the game when they played the Albury/Wodonga rep last (or before?) pre season at Wodonga Diamonds Park. I just have to give a big up for your club.

I will be there. Wearing a Sky Blue jersey (you can sing your heart out to me. But we are united Anti-Tards. (Actually, I'll say gday as I'll be the only one in an SFC kit.) I was all over you to win last week, lol.

But thankyou Melbourne Heart for being here. I am Albury United FC as my local. I love this town and our game! We now have a club here called Wodonga Heart, in emulation of you. Good! May u pwn this place.

Thanks Heart! See you at Lavington. Pity it wasn't Sydney FC. ADP would have loved the Sugar Shack pizza on Union road Lavington,

I used to play for Wodonga Heart thirds for 3 seasons ahaha, 2 of those as Panthers! 

Played around 50 games overall, won 0 and drew 1.

Before I open the cupboard and the packed up toys tumble out and smash me on the head...

Cove Member and diehard Sydney FC. Till I die. But;

I'm an original Albury dude. Grew up here and love the dump. And am stuck here this summer. So, I have the upbringing privilege to critique this place. It's solid Melbourne Victory territory. Unless you account for the AFL. Which is about 95% of interest, lol. MV had the jump on you guys and Archie's mum does live in Wodonga. And he did play for Twin City Wanderers (a Wodonga Club in our league. Never a strong club, mind.)

I'm am also an NSL oldie. I sort of wavered between Northern Spirit, Carlton and Canberra Cosmos. But you couldn't follow a team cause the whole league was unstable. Unless you had an ethnic (sorry) belonging. But there was never a Koori team ;)

But the point is:

Heart in this this city are awesome. I was at the the game when they played the Albury/Wodonga rep last (or before?) pre season at Wodonga Diamonds Park. I just have to give a big up for your club.

I will be there. Wearing a Sky Blue jersey (you can sing your heart out to me. But we are united Anti-Tards. (Actually, I'll say gday as I'll be the only one in an SFC kit.) I was all over you to win last week, lol.

But thankyou Melbourne Heart for being here. I am Albury United FC as my local. I love this town and our game! We now have a club here called Wodonga Heart, in emulation of you. Good! May u pwn this place.

Thanks Heart! See you at Lavington. Pity it wasn't Sydney FC. ADP would have loved the Sugar Shack pizza on Union road Lavington,

I used to play for Wodonga Heart thirds for 3 seasons ahaha, 2 of those as Panthers! 

Played around 50 games overall, won 0 and drew 1.

Willow Park football has a funny history. They were always Wodonga City but that was a Croatian club when I was a kid. Then they died. If anyone is a local they will remember the West Wodonga-Wodonga City Serb-Croat thing. Post ethnic they became Wodonga Panthers. Then Wodonga Heart. Check that clubs logo... They have the Heart logo. (Sorry if I offended with 'ethnic', I know this country should be more mature.)

Edited by For_FCs_Sake

I played for twin city all through juniors from about 4 till about 18 when I came to Melbourne for school. It might not have been a successful club but its the only one in that league who has produced two socceroos and one of them sent us to brazil ;) haha. I remember one time when archies old junior coach was coaching us in the thirds (he is an old loud scottsman) archie was at Kelly park with his kid and they both ended up training with us that night but this was pre a-league.