Melbourne Football

Heart v Brisbane Roar support

True Until I die

Again only really the one bay but was really full again so looked really good. I thought it was a good idea going flagless, we needed to concentrate on the singing and chanting.

the pre game banner was a great start to the game.

some big positives from last night were:

hammer and later buddy aswell, went up to the boys in the back and through good comunication to the front, were able to get their chants heard and done.

btw its "hey hey ELI I wanna know if youre the next sibon"

the first half was very good, chants were loud and there was a good variation. very good from hammer with ..one more time come on!

In the second half we quite simply ran out of chants, which is weird because we have a big list of chants. some are definately overused.

but what was great was that we did not try to do the same ones again and again and there were some great improvised ones. my fav was dont cry for me postogoclou. :)

in conclusion i think that we have now a good length chant list so we can use it and coninue to grow it because for evry few new ones, one will become a regular.

Also tatang;ar is no longer a chant.

what did you all think of last night

FoxSports turned Yarraside's mic off during the tifosi after the goal, and meet you in the tunnel (Y).

Terrace was alright, but needs to be like we've just scored a goal: for 90 minutes.

Meyer and Berisha are champions. Especially Meyer, running over our banners before he got subbed on, love it when opposition players give it large - fires people up.

R.I.P. Terrace slag and pyro girl, you will be missed.

Seemed like lots of inexperienced people about, mainly young kids. Great job by the capo getting them in line in terms of speed and especially clapping. Mind was blown at how quickly everyone fell in line with the clapping once the capo showed how its done properly.

She copped the 5 year ban + fine, really not worth the risk considering the chances of getting away with it are very slim nowadays...

holy shit, i'm assuming this is for the flare. ffs five years is harsh. let us have some fucking fun.

edit: aami park security are dogs, try to kick you out for standing in the isle ffs

Edited by peted27

holy shit, i'm assuming this is for the flare. ffs five years is harsh. let us have some fucking fun.

edit: aami park security are dogs, try to kick you out for standing in the isle ffs

The Brotherhood is strong: BWB – ACG.

Fuck Off ACG.

Edited by cadete

yeah was going to say how to they keep on top of it cause surely the ticket gate people wouldn't have a clue, i mean one week they where checking my ticket for adult and the next they weren't so surely they wouldn't remember one face out of the thousands that walk threw.

yeah was going to say how to they keep on top of it cause surely the ticket gate people wouldn't have a clue, i mean one week they where checking my ticket for adult and the next they weren't so surely they wouldn't remember one face out of the thousands that walk threw.

I don't think it's a matter of keeping you out, more so further punishment if found. I remember reading somewhere that you can get criminally charged if found in the stadium during a ban. Might be wrong, but this makes sense to me, almost impossible to keep banned patrons out.

The person in question is rather distinctive tbh. A very short teenage female etc is not hard to spot.

I don't think it's a matter of keeping you out, more so further punishment if found. I remember reading somewhere that you can get criminally charged if found in the stadium during a ban. Might be wrong, but this makes sense to me, almost impossible to keep banned patrons out.

Correct. You can be charged under the 'banning orders' statute and brought before a magistrate for defiance of the order.

Noticed that guy who usually yells out stuff to the opposing keeper at the back of Y-side leave his normal spot with his mates before kickoff. Spewing because I actually enjoyed some of the stick he gave the keeper, and the following boos from his mates and the people surrounding.

As usual was in the backrow. Was good to have Hammer @ the back for alot of the game. Still got to work on the middle section a little bit though.

Loved the kid with the high pitch voice in Row D's comments

was he in merch?

also - about ultra-chick, fuark, great passion, have seen her once, 100% for 90 minutes. two games later she fucking tears a pyro. absolutely legendary.

she told me she got a 5 year and $366 fine. that is all.

Edited by macrrii