Melbourne Football

Aurelio Vidmar

jgulab15

Needs another year. Perhaps with a senior assistant someone who can mentor him and also another preseason to build a squad he thinks we need. Also had shit luck with injuries and player sales (which if its in a players contract to allow sale, that's hard to combat)

Aloisi cops far more than he deserves. When looking at the positives for this year, he attracted great signings - gerhadt, tadic, Garcia, even grella who unfortunately didn't pay off, turned golgol into a wonder kid, turned willo into a class first team player, and to some extent, turned our home ground into a fortress, twice beating reigning premiers by a significant margin. Topped victory in his debut, delt with the loss of his whole back line and injuries to key midfielders. Intact, just about his only flaw (a big on ill admit) is our away form. If we play away like we do at home, we'll win the title.

• Like 2

twice beating reigning premiers by a significant margin.

This is incorrect in so many ways.No no I distinctly remember beating them! We've lost both games to the reigning premiers. Putting in some of our most dire performances of the season I might add.

We beat the reining champions however, but just once by a significant margin and were lucky to just hold on by the skin of our teeth the second time around for a sloppy one goal win.

Edited by Jimmy

twice beating reigning premiers by a significant margin.

This is incorrect in so many ways.No no I distinctly remember beating them! We've lost both games to the reigning premiers. Putting in some of our most dire performances of the season I might add.

We beat the reining champions however, but just once by a significant margin and were lucky to just hold on by the skin of our teeth the second time around for a sloppy one goal win. -.-