Melbourne Football

Why the imp???

kingofhearts

Ever since getting more involved with the terrance i've always wondered why we have used the imperial hotel as the 'second home' for heart supporters?

There are better pubs in the city such as the young and jackson as well as the elephant and wheelbarrow why don't we use those??

Not complaining about the imp, just want to know the history behind why we chose that over the rest.

Ever since getting more involved with the terrance i've always wondered why we have used the imperial hotel as the 'second home' for heart supporters?

There are better pubs in the city such as the young and jackson as well as the elephant and wheelbarrow why don't we use those??

Not complaining about the imp, just want to know the history behind why we chose that over the rest.

Was it just a simple "lets all go to the imperial"

And then just stayed as the pub?

The Gimp has also now been for a long time Melbourne's Premier Pub for showing the largest amount of Live Sport and inparticular the largest amount of Live Football.

Logical Choice/10.

Edited by cadete

>Was it just a simple "lets all go to the imperial"

The Gimp has also now been for a long time Melbourne's Premier Pub for showing the largest amount of Live Sport and inparticular the largest amount of Live Football.

Logical Choice/10.

Did a senior leader of yarraside have to contact the imp owner or something though and tell them that we wanted to use it as our home?

I can't imagine like 100 heart supporters rocking up demanding that the soccer be shown lol.

Did a senior leader of yarraside have to contact the imp owner or something though and tell them that we wanted to use it as our home?

I can't imagine like 100 heart supporters rocking up demanding that the soccer be shown lol.

flog on, champ. 

>>Was it just a simple "lets all go to the imperial"

lockquote>

Logical Choice/10.

via text message