Melbourne Football

MHFC vs Adelaide - 11/03/13 @ 7.30pm - Rd 24

biancorosso7

I'm a boring bastard who sits on the wing and loves analyzing the game. But in all honesty Yarraside sounded good last night up the ground. My young son looked up at me and said "what's with that new drum dad, it sounds awesome". For a shitty night of football you guys were the only good thing happening in the stadium. It was an incredibly frustrating night given our high hopes of finals and home performances, and emotions are running high. But without pissing in your pockets, keep up the good work lads and stay strong. When all was turning to shit, you kept pumping and the fans around me all commented on how important you were. Stay united lads - we need you!!

On the selection issues, early in the week JA tells us how good it is to have a fully fit squad to pick from, in various news outlets. After the game we hear otherwise. I think people have a right to be pissed at selection issues when we've been misled like this. And for the criticism of Meeuwis, the guy looked really good bar one errant pass (picked wrong shirt I think!). His positioning is good, he challenges well and he constantly presents, especially to the back four. I was impressed. I just think the heat killed him and that screwed our balance in the second half. He showed a hell of a lot more as DM in a half of football compared to Thommo over many games. Just not the right conditions to make his full debut - a selection issue.

• Like 3

Do not even get me started on those faggots in the left hand corner. Regardless of all the work they do away from the game, they have been getting worse and worse this season, they simply do not seem interested in chanting anymore and just want to be part of yarraside simply because they think they cool

fite me irl 1v1 at imperial pub on saturday ill show u who cool in yside

bitchy

• Like 5

Right this thread has once again descended into farce.

WSW next week chaps. WE ARE BRINING OUR A-GAME!

Let's try brining some positivity, unity and passion to the terrace next week and leave this garbage here.

COME ON YOU 'ARTS!

Forever Y-side.

MHFC. 

:up:

/thread.

Edited by Braveheart
  • Like 2