Melbourne Football

Steven Gray Gone

Tranerz21

Kind of feel bad for the guy.. Never really got given a run. I mean I'm glad a visa spots open but it's not like he got much of a run

Very true. We can only take the coach's word on him.

In the end its a bit like the Sarkies situation - doesn't matter whether he's any good or not, if the coach won't give him a game there's no point having him at the club.

• 4 weeks later...

i think his name still on the website is the very last of our problems..mate.

I don't agree. It's part of where the club needs to get to in a professional and image point of view. Yes it's minor but it's happening. I want this club to conduct all operations to the best of its ability and display the professionalism of a top class club.

One of many small things that make up a big thing!

• Like 3

And no Jeremy Walker :angry: .

Nor Sam Mitchinson :angry: .

I guess they still had a photo of Eli and so he got straight back on the website.

As I was saying on the http://mhfcsupporters.com/topic/1000-melbourneheartcomau-website/ thread during the off season, the club website is rather poor. For those of us not on social media the website and e-mails are our main contact/information points with the club and so they should be of the highest standard.

David Lyon in his Heartcast interview said that the website was going to be improved, so hopefully we will see more attention to detail in the future.

Might be an area in which the club would welcome an enthusiastic and capable volunteer or two? It's a time-consuming task to keep a web-site up-to-date, lively and interesting, as many organizations have found.

And no Jeremy Walker :angry: .

Nor Sam Mitchinson :angry: .

I guess they still had a photo of Eli and so he got straight back on the website.

As I was saying on the http://mhfcsupporters.com/topic/1000-melbourneheartcomau-website/ thread during the off season, the club website is rather poor. For those of us not on social media the website and e-mails are our main contact/information points with the club and so they should be of the highest standard.

Probably as they are still on youth contracts I would be guessing?

David Lyon in his Heartcast interview said that the website was going to be improved, so hopefully we will see more attention to detail in the future.

Might be an area in which the club would welcome an enthusiastic and capable volunteer or two? It's a time-consuming task to keep a web-site up-to-date, lively and interesting, as many organizations have found.

Good luck getting that past him... Ha.