Melbourne Football

Yarraside

mhfcwa

Hi guys, as my username suggests I'm a WA based fan so only get to see a few games during the year in Perth or when I am back home in Melbourne. I managed to catch a couple of the games over January in Melbourne which was awesome! I really loved the idea of the yarraside fans, and although I was lucky enough to sit in the members with some of the players and families, it didn't quite feel right not to be up and singing!

I have been doing a bit of looking around on the net, as I would love to purchase myself a Yarraside scarf for the next time I am in Melbourne and sit with the boys and girls who are singing proudly! I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of getting a hold of one of these scarfes? I have a couple of family members that go to every home game, so if they are available at the game that would also work out. I appreciate the help in advance. Go MHFC

First rounds on me come Saturday.

:wub:

Look for the extremely good looking guy wanker, with the Melbourne flag pin on his collar and that will be me.

Ill take it from Thalfie as he is one of my best mates. But I don't think I know you so it'd be wise to not be a dickhead. I am also friendly Perthheart and I'm sure he knows I was taking the piss. But I don't know you so shut up mate :up:

First rounds on me come Saturday.

:wub:

Look for the extremely good looking guy wanker, with the Melbourne flag pin on his collar and that will be me.

Ill take it from Thalfie as he is one of my best mates. But I don't think I know you so it'd be wise to not be a dickhead. I am also friendly Perthheart and I'm sure he knows I was taking the piss. But I don't know you so shut up mate :up:

I also think you are a wanker. :up:

• Like 1