Melbourne Football

2012/2013 Terrace Achievements

cadete

Great post.

Always a very constructive idea to review your progress and be proud of what is achieved.

Iam personally very proud of what we have done, overcome and how we have flourished. Sometimes it's easy to question why we put in so much time, effort and finance(you know who im looking at) but when you look back at it all, there was never any doubt.

Well in, chaps.

Forever Y-side.

Edited by Braveheart
  • Like 2

would add the people in the terrace actually want to contribute to the club.

ie. #onemelburnian, and the amount of new flags we have this year.

and another achievement would be the connection we have with the club itself. the club have proved that they will listen.

• Like 1

and the amount of new flags we have this year.

and another achievement would be the connection we have with the club itself. the club have proved that they will listen.

All positives but these things are not new. We have always had a legion of dedicated people willing to work for this terrace additionally We also have always had a great yet independent relationship with the club.

PS %90 aren't new. They have just been reintroduced ;)

Whilst there will always remain work to do, I feel a metaphorical nod of the metaphorical hat is deserved for those in a position of 'leadership' for guiding the YS this far - I'm sure if the wider terrace knew the scale of the efforts involved they would be incredibly grateful.

Well in indeed.

Edited by theresonlyonebzamora

and the amount of new flags we have this year.

All positives but these things are not new. We have always had a legion of dedicated people willing to work for this terrace additionally We also have always had a great yet independent relationship with the club.

PS %90 aren't new. They have just been reintroduced ;)

thats fair enough, but both have been reinforced this season.

love dem reintroduced flags :P

Even if this seems small I still think it can be classed as an achievement of some kind I suppose.

There has not been one home game this year that I haven't looked forward to. Most of the reason being the terrace. No matter whether the team is winning or losing, or partaking in a trademark 0-0 draw we always find a way to make the game memorable. Even though we lost the Derby for example, the tifo was such a highlight. I think I showed photos of it to about 20 different people to showcase how amazing and how committed the senior members are to their team. The new years day game against Newcastle when we didn't give the Jets players their ball at half time. Even though I have not really personally met any of you (I hope that changes but commitments keep me away from the Imp, you have probably seen me though, tall kid with big stretchers. I donated some drumsticks at the Adelaide game ;)) you all feel like family, all supporting the club we love. I know that I am probably not alone, but I think it is an achievement that you can make a cynical bastard like me feel this way haha!

The Yarraside is a welcoming place where we have a laugh and show our love for our team, and I think that the creation of this friendly environment is a massive achievement.

• Like 3

I'd argue that we have the coolest chicks in the league.Terrace mother figure and hooligirl lozzy comes to mind :wub:

oh what a great mother figure our dear loz is.. week in week out, intoxicating and leaving youth passed out in the AAMI park toilets :wub:

anywho back on topic - we are the best. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

How many people did we get to Adelaide away this season? seems to be at least 100 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXnFnErn53A&list=WL175D3D2D8CD255F8

I think you would find a lot of PPL leave Adelaide to live in Melbourne and cont to support United.

i was asking about how many heart fans traveled to Adelaide this season cause there seems to be a lot in the video? If so that is an achievement to get that many people traveling

• 2 weeks later...