Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart vs Melbourne Victory 2nd of Feb

Brodiek96

Argentinez,

If I had a spare ticket I would give it to you.

There are still tickets for sale in Bay's 18, 17,16 and on level 3 at both ends.

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/2500491B88C7139C?artistid=1055545&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=11

Perhaps put a post in the main section of the forum as I think more people would see your appeal there (unless you have already scored a ticket?).

Im thinking of getting down there with bro inlaw and sis, to try lure them in, if we get 3 concessions which none of us are entitled too at the cheap 15bux a ticket prices, they dont really check for these big games do they? I know ive done it with mates at previous derbies but it is always a risk i guess. Whatvyou guys reckon?

Im thinking of getting down there with bro inlaw and sis, to try lure them in, if we get 3 concessions which none of us are entitled too at the cheap 15bux a ticket prices, they dont really check for these big games do they? I know ive done it with mates at previous derbies but it is always a risk i guess. Whatvyou guys reckon?

When my bro 16-17, he used to get junior for AFL games at Etihad and nothing ever happened. I've only seen them check at Aami Park.