Melbourne Football

Sydney FC away 13 Jan 2013

True Until I die

Got into Sydney today at 7am. Looked around and did everything in an hour. Sydney is 20 years behind the rest of the world in everything. It's shit. It's fucked.

What can I say... It's sydney

You're not really there, are you? :up:y

Haha oh I am here

Lol - Is this guy serious?

Got into Sydney today at 7am. Looked around and did everything in an hour. Sydney is 20 years behind the rest of the world in everything. It's shit. It's fucked.

What can I say... It's sydney

Sounds like you've ended up in Adelaide, Pal... Edited by LR9
  • Like 3

Left after a few hours with the jug from their table and went with the Macadamian nut and sikre to meet up with another group of lads up the road. Ended up getting a free feed with everyone from some snack bar, which was giving out free sandwiches & orange juice to everyone. Must have been some promotional thing.

Best thing I have read in a long time. Laughed with tears.

+ I like your post. Out of likes.

Edited by gemma
  • Like 2

After getting the lift up to the apartment, and making my way through the haze in the room I realised why it took so long to get the card to me. Everyone was fucking baked. Surprised we didn't set off the hotel alarm with how much we smoked up that room. Honorable mentions go to Big Papa G and Billyheart who must have got the munchies at some point and dropped $300 on 40 kebabs for us all from the kebab store and Big Papa G Junior who ended up passed out with 2 kebabs under his armpits and and a kebab pillow as a head rest, before managing to sneak out of the room and pass out in the foyer for 6 hours. Solid effort.

Hahaha. Classic.

pfft. Harden up cunt. I had about 4 hours sleep combined the two previous nights.

Awesome. Would you like a medal?

Sunday night died way to early. Where the fuck did everyone go? We went to cheers and no one turned up?

I wanted to go, but a little case of a mountain of choof to get through probably held our group up from making it there in the end.

Still had a great time at the apartment tbf.

Left after a few hours with the jug from their table and went with the Macadamian nut and sikre to meet up with another group of lads up the road. Ended up getting a free feed with everyone from some snack bar, which was giving out free sandwiches & orange juice to everyone. Must have been some promotional thing.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 2