Melbourne Football

Sydney FC away 13 Jan 2013

True Until I die

Just booked, saturday to monday with a mate. Just a heads up for people still looking to buy through the "Jetstar price beat" deal. You have to book 72 hours ahead of the flight so if you want to do that you HAVE to book tomorrow before 4.00pm at the latest.

Just booked, saturday to monday with a mate. Just a heads up for people still looking to buy through the "Jetstar price beat" deal. You have to book 72 hours ahead of the flight so if you want to do that you HAVE to book tomorrow before 4.00pm at the latest.

yeah found that out the hard way, missed the booking by 10 minutes and they are being c**ts and not doing the price beat for me to head up on sat

yeah found that out the hard way, missed the booking by 10 minutes and they are being c**ts and not doing the price beat for me to head up on sat

Mate , I am so shattered you can't come :/

I'm fired up , can't wait! Bring it on

Yside on tour!

Guys.. Need to meet with one of you that is 18+ so I can come to the pub with you guys.

Message me please :)

That won't work mate. Especially in NSW. Unless you have ID i'd say you'd be hard pressed getting in anywhere licensed tbh.

That's bullshit, well I'd just have to go straight there then, depending if everyone is leaving as one group or not

Guys.. Need to meet with one of you that is 18+ so I can come to the pub with you guys.

Message me please :)

That won't work mate. Especially in NSW. Unless you have ID i'd say you'd be hard pressed getting in anywhere licensed tbh.

That's bullshit, well I'd just have to go straight there then, depending if everyone is leaving as one group or not

There are a lot of underagers going mate. You wont be on your own.

The bat and ball was pretty relaxed last time so unless the cops turn up you might actually be alright to be in the pub, especially if it's quite busy. We had an underager with us drinking in there last time fwiw. That said, I'm not 100% sure you'll be alright so it's probably a good idea if you don't come until around 3pm. There should be a few other youths around by that time anyway.

The bat and ball was pretty relaxed last time so unless the cops turn up you might actually be alright to be in the pub, especially if it's quite busy. We had an underager with us drinking in there last time fwiw. That said, I'm not 100% sure you'll be alright so it's probably a good idea if you don't come until around 3pm. There should be a few other youths around by that time anyway.

Alright will do :) thanks

All tickets to the A-League game at Allianz Stadium include travel to and from the game. The match tickets are valid for travel on CityRail and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services, special event shuttle bus services between Central Station and Moore Park, Liverpool to Parramatta T-way buses and Sydney Ferries services.

Probably worth getting the tickets before we go up.