Melbourne Football

vs GC - Buy 1 get 1 free

markn

Yep, exactly what the club needs - blow ins who rock up to one game and never come again.

How about offering cheaper memberships and pushing them very hard onto casual attendees like Newcastle did? Much more effective and reputation savvy then giving away free tickets every home game that isn't a derby (which we pretty much have done).

Yep, exactly what the club needs - blow ins who rock up to one game and never come again.

How about offering cheaper memberships and pushing them very hard onto casual attendees like Newcastle did? Much more effective and reputation savvy then giving away free tickets every home game that isn't a derby (which we pretty much have done).

Agreed.

Think the club needs to tread carefully on this stuff. Kind of hurts to buy two Premium A memberships before the season starts (i.e. show some loyalty and commitment) and then find I could have seen almost as many matches at half the price if I'd waited for the specials. As per last season.

Newcastle Jets have lowered ticket prices, but don't forget they also had a 10,000 free tickets game against us, I believe in October 2010.

I think this is the second time we have had a cheaper and/or free tickets deal this season (I could be wrong, not sure). I think the last one was related to Metlink, I don't remember which game it was at though. This deal isn't giving away free tickets like other teams have done. Buy one get one free is about the smartest way to get new people along and make some money the same time.

We are still a new club so some initatives like this will have to be used now and again (other clubs use them as well, the A-League isn't exactly rolling in money so unfortunately these steps are pretty required). I agree that long term the best way to go is to continue to make tickets cheaper for members, but I'm okay with the buy 1 get 1 free deal against bottom of the ladder Gold Coast.

Fwiw, that place in South Yarra has $1 cans of drink, 50c potato cakes, $2 buckets of chips and $5 kransky rolls with chips and drink. Pretty shocking quality but always goes down a treat when you're skint/and or sloshed. Shame they close at like 9.00pm though.

It's nothing special Macri, better off getting a Kiggity Bab from near The Imp.

Fwiw, that place in South Yarra has $1 cans of drink, 50c potato cakes, $2 buckets of chips and $5 kransky rolls with chips and drink. Pretty shocking quality but always goes down a treat when you're skint/and or sloshed. Shame they close at like 9.00pm though.

It's nothing special Macri, better off getting a Kiggity Bab from near The Imp.

was always good for a cheap feed after a long day at school, but if you want some value near by the brumbys with its $1.70 chesse and pesto turkish pocket and then the additional 3 free donuts, normally 2 iced and 1 cinnamon

Agreed.

Think the club needs to tread carefully on this stuff. Kind of hurts to buy two Premium A memberships before the season starts (i.e. show some loyalty and commitment) and then find I could have seen almost as many matches at half the price if I'd waited for the specials. As per last season.

Things that have devalued membershipos this year .

2 for 1 this game.

1/2 price if you show MYKI at last brisbane game

5 Game for $100 A class seats.

More (??)

That being said we need more people at games , and if this what brings them all power to the decision makers.

History sais, this is only bringing a few extra's to the game as they are only advertising via social media - generally to members already.

Think the club really needs to follow newcastles lead, just to get our numbers up.

Cheaper memberships, more people - Same gate/membership revenue, but potentialy more sponsor power etc.

Anyone buying a ticket and not using the free?

Might have a mate coming

I was buying one and didn't know what to do with the free one!! We may have a deal here. Problem is I have no idea how this is done. I can't find a link, the checkout on ticketek still has the price for 2.

Please help me with your genius

2 for 1 this game.

1/2 price if you show MYKI at last brisbane game

5 Game for $100 A class seats.

More (??)

Member get member: adelaide united

1/2 pice for myki at brisbane and newcastle jets

2 for 1 gold coast United

GA members can buy two extra tickets for 5.00 each

there have been a lot

but it seemd that people must come to one before they become mebers and these deals particularly target that.

So in all reality it's just fucking shit?

Will do Hammer, show me where the next home game after GCU.

Perhaps I'll just stick to Chicken Stunners. They are God's food.

Really not as bad as said.

Me and the Hun make regular stops before and after games. You get what you pay for.