Melbourne Football

Friday October 5 - 7.30pm Melbourne FC vs. Visitors

Jimmy

anyway moving on from the the whole "breaking chairs" escapade, was really happy with the effort put out by the yarraside against the scum and will be interesting to see how many numbers,both total attendence and participating active area fans, fridays performance will translate to this weekend. Might be able to have two full bays at home of people actually chanting which would be great.

Also not sure if this has been discussed or what the reason was, but what was with the lack of flags/banners.? Usually we have a fair few but seemed to be none, if any at the derby.

Agreed, let's focus on the positives. MHFC - you're more than welcome to bring, and look after your own as long as they are 1.6m square or under (as per stadium regs, otherwise they won't let you bring it in).

Edited by Ando

Last Friday night i made the effort to get down to Mick + Bev`s to join my fellow Heart fans before the game and have as it turned out a lot of beers.I marched to the stadium with everyone singing all the way there.I was meeting a good mate who is in Y-Side but was early but was made to feel welcome by everyone including Ando lol.

We have another game against the visitors there in Febuary,so i`ll be bringing alone some friends to enjoy another win.

Cheers

• Like 1