Melbourne Football

Official A-League fan survey 2011/12

got a link to this in an email from the tards. Anyway here's a link to the survey.

http://email.footballfamily.com.au/pub/sf/ResponseForm?_ri_=X0Gzc2X=WQpglLjHJlYQGmd8WnmXyctSMwjCJCMHLhOdzee3VXMtX=WQpglLjHJlYQGp1iTusF3Ttzc9zcuHEjIzdzd4Onzdzab&_ei_=Evqo9sRlK6lgGkJ3FkmcVM8

Fill it out. Complain about seccos and ACAB. Do whatever you want really...

got a link to this in an email from the tards. Anyway here's a link to the survey.

http://email.footballfamily.com.au/pub/sf/ResponseForm?_ri_=X0Gzc2X=WQpglLjHJlYQGmd8WnmXyctSMwjCJCMHLhOdzee3VXMtX=WQpglLjHJlYQGp1iTusF3Ttzc9zcuHEjIzdzd4Onzdzab&_ei_=Evqo9sRlK6lgGkJ3FkmcVM8

Fill it out. Complain about seccos and ACAB. Do whatever you want really...

That just does not look genuine to me. If it was, it would have many more questions (e.g. about the club you support or are a member of, etc. etc.), would mention who is doing the survey, would have the HAL logo etc all over it, and numerous other bits and pieces.

I thought the FFA did something like this, but far more comprehensive, during the season?

That just does not look genuine to me. If it was, it would have many more questions (e.g. about the club you support or are a member of, etc. etc.), would mention who is doing the survey, would have the HAL logo etc all over it, and numerous other bits and pieces.

I thought the FFA did something like this, but far more comprehensive, during the season?

pm me your email address and i'll forward you the email if you want.

pm me your email address and i'll forward you the email if you want.

Received, thanks. When I click on the link my security software issues me a warning that some of the links may be to fraudulent websites. Think I'll wait and see whether we get a similar invitation from Heart HQ.