Melbourne Football

Hip Hop & Grime

Tesla

And the only people over 16 who claim to like drake have vaginas

Lol, fuck you hip hop purists are annoying, if anyone cared about your underground 'lyricsts' like Immortal Technique, Big L, Gucci Mane, Lil B, Big Pun, etc. then they would be selling more albums and singles. When was the last time Big Pun even made it onto the charts?

the late great Robert Nesta Marley

His been dead for over a month now, move on man, South Africans can't rap anyway.

• Like 2

And the only people over 16 who claim to like drake have vaginas

Lol, fuck you hip hop purists are annoying, if anyone cared about your underground 'lyricsts' like Immortal Technique, Big L, Gucci Mane, Lil B, Big Pun, etc. then they would be selling more albums and singles. When was the last time Big Pun even made it onto the charts?

the late great Robert Nesta Marley

His been dead for over a month now, move on man, South Africans can't rap anyway. Pun is dead douchebag. He released 2 albums with one (capital punishment) clearly a timeless classic.

You saying album sales equate to being classed a good rapper?

You embarrassed I called you out for being over 16 and liking Drake cos I know I would be.

Please tell me you're not serious with that last quote? If you are, (which I pray to god you're not that dumb but hey you listen to drake so who knows) go read a book bruv the music you listen to has killed your brain cells

Maybe we can have a '360 night' down at AAMI parks, I hear him and Nicky K go way back...

Lets just pay Drake $500k to come down, would get some fucking attention.

Also LOL @ Drake being an announcer at a NBA game while Jay-Z owns a NBA team. There's levels to this shit.

Its called lyricism. Vital ingredient for being considered a good rapper. Educate yourselves about the culture before claiming drake is dope.

Who said im white and who said I dont sell drugs?

In the case of immortal technique his politically heavy raps represent the struggle his people face in modern america much the same as the late great Robert Nesta Marley did for the jamaican people. His track dance with the devil is in no way politically inclined just a great story told in a rap.

So you are over 16 and like drake? I feel bad for you son.

Am I correct in saying you dont like local rap as well? Being middle class white boys and all?

:fb: :fb: :fb:What that spose to mean? School me Only people that are poorly socially calibrated, crazy, and on the margins of society listen to immortal technique.

Didn't you make a thread claiming him to be like some sort of articulate genius or some shit a few years ago?

Maybe we can have a '360 night' down at AAMI parks, I hear him and Nicky K go way back...

Also LOL @ Drake being an announcer at a NBA game while Jay-Z owns a NBA team. There's levels to this shit.

Lol, completely different stages of their careers, Jay Z has built his empire and left his footprint on the industry, Drizzy's just getting started, app..

Lol, completely different stages of their careers, Jay Z has built his empire and left his footprint on the industry, Drizzy's just getting started, app..

The much bigger difference is Jay-Z owned his music. Lil wayne, Birdman, and a bunch of white guys own Drake's music.

• 2 weeks later...

How old are you guys?

If you listen to (and actually like) drake im thinking maybe 16.

Ecer heard of Big L, Big Punisher, MOP, Immortal Technique, Cormega. Thems real rappers.

Yeah dawg, fuck that fake ass bitch Drake, he ain't bout that life. I'd much rather listen to the guys you list, as a white middle class guy from Australia I can really relate to their lyrics about shooting people and selling drugs, or in the case of immortal technique, leading some sort of violent revolution against the government.

I look at hip hop the same way I look at pro wrestling.. All characters playing a role.. 1000% work