Melbourne Football

Hip Hop & Grime

Tesla

Omarion was very good tonight, light up room for a good 15 minutes.

Sung bump, bump, bump & Ice box, before ripping out a couple self made vol. 2/3 tracks. And then his DJ kept going after he finished up, was very good. Still not sure if it was a guy or girl though... Haha

Kendrick's BET Cypher verse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

Words can't describe.

I was starting to dislike Kendrick because he was getting so arrogant, talking that King of NY shit just because he is the first rapper from the west coast that even comes close to being considered amongst the best, but looks like the arrogance is fair.

Still think he's making a mistake going after Drake, has nothing to gain and everything to lose, no one's going to think anything less of Drake if he gets murdered by Kendrick, but if the opposite happens it's a very different story, and I think there's a good chance that Drake could hit back pretty hard, the haters are blind to the fact that Drake has bars, and TBH he could just turn around and be like "I sold 700k in my first week, I have the most number 1 singles in history, lol who the fuck are you" and he's already half way to winning.

'

Though most likely is that Drake won't reply, he's time is too valuable to waste on that shit.

On the other hand he is desperate to be recognised as a real rapper, and this is his chance, part of why I think he could hit back hard because he will really give it his all.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

Loving Bronson these days.
Solid on his BET cypher, and generally running a muck.

Whole Top Dawg cypher was quality.
Not one weak rapper in the whole crew.
Ab and Q have been going in for years and are finally getting recognition.
Rock has improved heaps recently, too. Used to think he was the weakest, but has caught up.

Kendrick smashed it though.
Not much else that can be said.
I hope Drake hits back... Would be a good battle.
IMO, Kendrick is probably a better rapper lyrically, but Drake can still pack a punch, and probably flows better.

That Isaiah guy went alright too... First time I heard him.

Listened to some of the other cyphers:

Wax took his chance and was quite good, as was Rittz, but Jon Connor killed it. Jon Connor is going straight to the top, will be top of the rap game within a year.

A$AP Mob are gay AF and need to kill themselves. Rocky and Twelvvy are the only ones that can rap.

Slaughterhouse killed it.

And Bronson did his thing.

Awesome..360!

Saw Eminem play at Etihad a couple of years ago, put on an awesome show but there was way too many people to get rowdy and enjoy it like a normal gig in a pub....especially as I was surrounded by kids half my age and some with their mums. 

Action Bronson is supporting in Brisbane, would be keen to see him do a solo show. 

Edited by hedaik