Melbourne Football

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

Tesla

But I find it easier to fap to Daenarys when she's on my telly not in my book.

Where is the cheapest place one may purchase the books? I want.

can't remember which chain of bookstores it was but they had a 3 for 2 deal going on with them, so you could by the 5 books (6 novels) for the price of 4

Dont you have to pay for that?

like $20 for 3 months, but shits all over torrents (u can get free usenet, but they are shit and have hardly any retention) and if you are some one who downloads shit as soon as it is available stuff usually comes out on usentet hours earlier

I was a lot more troubled by the gay king not smashing his wife. As if not turn straight for that.

I'd rather be gay, face like a cat, triangular/mangled tits. Looked good with a dress on, without it, filthy. Also as hamma alluded to, Sir Loras is hot.

• Like 1

Thanks so much Loz! Will purchase these soon. How long is delivery?

Its actually quite quick (dont remember exactly, but faster than most stuff I order of the internet unless paying for express)

Also, there isnt much reason to buy them all at once as shipping is free, and you would probably only pay like another $1-$2 per book extra buying them one buy one.

Edited by Tesla