Melbourne Football

LOL @ EPL bandwagoning fanboys

Tesla

You still gonna be sayin that when if you get promoted ?

Yes!

But i will be enjoying the increased profile of the league, being able to watch my team much more often and the added financial benefits it may have on our club. :)

It does suck however that we most likely will be playing out of Olympic stadium rather than Upton park next year.

lol @ people who think the premier league is the best league in the world.

It has always been, and always will be Serie A. At least during my lifetime.

Premier league, no skills, no tactics, just kick the ball and run rofffffff.

Absolutely out classed.

Sell your culture and history, sell your clubs future, out price the fans, and still you cant win shit.

LOLing so hard.

So good. Even better that my prediction is on track, as per usual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrR4G5HHPxY

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

I don't see why anyone should care about bandwagoning fan's. It happens with every public sport. Team does well, new interest is had, team makes x amount of cash due to this, season ends, bandwagoners find a new sport to bail out to, team still is on to due to financial boost.

While I agree it's amusing to see people jump from team to team due to success and popularity it's been happening for years no matter what sport you look at. Did it really require a thread? It's sort of just you know... plain common sense.

I don't see why anyone should care about bandwagoning fan's. It happens with every public sport. Team does well, new interest is had, team makes x amount of cash due to this, season ends, bandwagoners find a new sport to bail out to, team still is on to due to financial boost.

While I agree it's amusing to see people jump from team to team due to success and popularity it's been happening for years no matter what sport you look at. Did it really require a thread? It's sort of just you know... plain common sense.

And another person missed the point of this thead.

• Like 3

Couldn't care less how the other english teams go in the UCL tbh. I don't follow the EPL, I follow Chelsea.

Don't really care about the UCL too much either, would rather win the league and FA cup any year.

Times Won CL: 0

Claims: To not care about CL

Interdasting.

• Like 1

For some reason this won't let me quote; just wanting to throw it out there though there's no reason to take the piss out of or act obnoxious toward fellow supporters.

People can get into following any code of sport they like at whatever time for whatever reason they may have. It's their choice. Whether they've been following a sport for 3 years, a year or a decade we're all still the same. Fans for one reason - our love of the game.

I use to think you lads were decent. After the last few weeks of talks with many of you; I'm beginning to think otherwise. Just try be nice eh? Life's to short to think you're elitist on a forum.

For some reason this won't let me quote; just wanting to throw it out there though there's no reason to take the piss out of or act obnoxious toward fellow supporters.

People can get into following any code of sport they like at whatever time for whatever reason they may have. It's their choice. Whether they've been following a sport for 3 years, a year or a decade we're all still the same. Fans for one reason - our love of the game.

I use to think you lads were decent. After the last few weeks of talks with many of you; I'm beginning to think otherwise. Just try be nice eh? Life's to short to think you're elitist on a forum.

EPL's still for plastic fanboys ;)