Melbourne Football

The Trading and Opportunity Thread

jw1739

A place to offer items either for sale at a nominal amount or free. We've all got stuff at home that we don't use any more but seems to good to just throw away if someone else can use it to advantage.

I'll try this and see how we go. If it's a lemon I'll lock it.

OK, I'll go first. I have two sets of golf clubs, one ladies, one gents, plus a few other clubs, now redundant and just occupying space. All in good nick, including the bags (themselves worth the drive to collect), plus two hand-push buggies. We both started as beginners and reached decent handicaps so they're not rubbish. Suit adult beginner or teenager getting into golf.

Absolutely free, collect Bayside area. Only proviso is you take the lot, or at least all the ladies stuff or all the gents stuff - don't leave me with leftovers!

Message me if you're interested.

23 hours ago, jw1739 said:

OK, I'll go first. I have two sets of golf clubs, one ladies, one gents, plus a few other clubs, now redundant and just occupying space. All in good nick, including the bags (themselves worth the drive to collect), plus two hand-push buggies. We both started as beginners and reached decent handicaps so they're not rubbish. Suit adult beginner or teenager getting into golf.

Absolutely free, collect Bayside area. Only proviso is you take the lot, or at least all the ladies stuff or all the gents stuff - don't leave me with leftovers!

Message me if you're interested.

I'll take the 7 iron.