Melbourne Football

Round 16: Vs The other "One Team in Melbourne"???, 7th February, 7:30pm

Peter

JVS lost us this game before it started. 

how did he think we were gonna score with a front 3 of duff, koren and ramsay against one of the best teams

it's more than that, playing a blokes first game out of position for portaloo, Hoff, Ramsey and the movement.

Alright, I'm willing to concede that I'm pretty awful at predicting the course of games.

you call yourself English..............I was expecting bullshit, at least some excuse..................

My excuse is that you're all kangaroo-loving apostates. You had to go and live on the opposite side of the world, where everything is upside-down, which is why my predictions were all back to front. If your ancestors had stayed on the correct side of the world, my predictions would be the right way round and you'd be hailing me as a god.

• Like 1

Alright, I'm willing to concede that I'm pretty awful at predicting the course of games.

you call yourself English..............I was expecting bullshit, at least some excuse..................

My excuse is that you're all kangaroo-loving apostates. You had to go and live on the opposite side of the world, where everything is upside-down, which is why my predictions were all back to front. If your ancestors had stayed on the correct side of the world, my predictions would be the right way round and you'd be hailing me as a god.

a person who renounces a religious or political belief or principle, yep sounds like us.

well we will never know