Melbourne Football

Chant idea

RedAndWhitePride

Hey y'all,

I know there's a reluctance to incorporate Manchester City into our own identity, but what are your thoughts on possibly using the following as a chant? 

As I said, I know we'd like to avoid things like Blue Moon and the Poznan etc etc, but this chant is catchy as fuck, and imo, would be a great one to use for us, so just putting it out there.

Edited by RedAndWhitePride

Bout to say, I'm pretty sure we did this for aziz. Or atleast attempted to. Could work for david villa and Frankie lampard.

I'm waiting for us to sign a marquee to use this one though. Just gotta hope whoever it is, his name rhymes with an expensive car/private jet brand

Fwiw, I think this is what we should do for all our chants to get everyone to learn them. Helps with knowing the rhythm which handing out chant sheets can't do.

Edited by Tbitm

Bout to say, I'm pretty sure we did this for aziz. Or atleast attempted to. Could work for david villa and Frankie lampard.

I'm waiting for us to sign a marquee to use this one though. Just gotta hope whoever it is, his name rhymes with an expensive car/private jet brand

Fwiw, I think this is what we should do for all our chants to get everyone to learn them. Helps with knowing the rhythm which handing out chant sheets can't do.

Fuckin love the tune of this one, please someone come up with something!

I know this is a Man City chant already, but it could work so well and involve the whole crowd (just so u know, I'm a Liverpool supporter so I'm not trying to throw in Man City chants intentionally)

NA NA NA NA NANANANA CITYYYYYYY

NA NA NA NA NANANANA CITYYYYYYY

REPEAT

• Like 1