Melbourne Football

PRESTON LIONS METROPOLITAN LEAGUE TEAM

Preston

*** PLFC METROPOLITAN LEAGUE TEAM ***

Logo_club_preston_006.jpg

Preston Lions Football Club LFC is currently seeking expressions of interest from players interested in joining a FFV Metropolitan League team at the club in 2014. The Metropolitan League is an open age competition. Those interested are encouraged to email prestonmetro@gmail.com or call Kirk on 0403 019 923.

*** PLFC METROPOLITAN LEAGUE TEAM ***

Logo_club_preston_006.jpg

Preston Lions Football Club LFC is currently seeking expressions of interest from players interested in joining a FFV Metropolitan League team at the club in 2014. The Metropolitan League is an open age competition. Those interested are encouraged to email prestonmetro@gmail.com or call Kirk on 0403 019 923.

Doesn't sound very Macedonian.

for the people that aren't familiar with the structure. who shit can you be to join this Metro league?

You can never have played outdoor football and still play, it's open to all skill levels.

Some teams even play some of their seniors in these teams.

for the people that aren't familiar with the structure. who shit can you be to join this Metro league?

You can never have played outdoor football and still play, it's open to all skill levels.

What league is this in? I'm interested in playing but Preston is probably too far for me as I am around the Glen Iris/Malvern East area

What league is this in? I'm interested in playing but Preston is probably too far for me as I am around the Glen Iris/Malvern East area

The league is in the Metropolitan league North West.

You should have a few clubs near you in the South East district.

Here is the link and you will see the structure.

http://www.footballfedvic.com.au/fileadmin/user_upload/Competitions/Information_and_Notices/2014_Metropolitan_League_Structure_v1.pdf

• Like 1

http://www.footballfedvic.com.au/fileadmin/user_upload/Competitions/Information_and_Notices/2014_Metropolitan_League_Structure_v1.pdf

Thanks heaps for that, so the Mens SE division 6 is obviously of a very low standard?

Thanks heaps for that, so the Mens SE division 6 is obviously of a very low standard?

It is absolutely woeful.

• Like 1