Melbourne Football

Calcio

Tesla

working out nicely for both parties too

while Milan still havent got a capable CB since Silva left, it cleared some of our debt and would take Balotelli over Ibra. 

before i get slaughtered, Balotelli is 22 and Ibra 31.... and Balotelli is obviously already better  ;)  

Pretty good transfer window for Serie A so far I think.

Napoli have strengthened very well after cashing in on Cavani. They may have overpaid for some players but what counts is that they got their men, while those flogs in the Premier League have missed out on so many players :up:

Roma with some good signings as well after a few losses.

Fiorentina with the big signing of Gomez and some other handy additions but with the loss of Jovetic.

Inter with a good squad rebuild.

Juve have done well too TBH, but they can go fucking kill themselves :up:

Keen for the season, looking very close amongst a number of teams which will be good for the league now that Bundesliga is set to be a one team league, La Liga is a two team league, PSG have turned Lige 1 into a one team league at least until monaco reach their level and the Premier League is just shit so looks like Serie A is the league to watch :up:

• Like 1

while i agree Napoli has overpaid, they look stronger now than what they do when they had Cavani, and not Higuain, Mertens, Abiol, Callejon etc

Strootman will be fantastic for Roma

Juve has done the best of all IMO

How does everyone watch the games? Online streams? setena?

Usually the games are played at 4.45 our time, so i stream them while in bed with my laptop...

• Like 1

15th December, huge. 

Livorno haven't really recruited well enough to avoid relegation but will survive, all in the hands of Paulinho's A+ ponytail and the Brigate. 

Florence should start strong again like last season, it's just a matter of keeping up the results during the business end of the season if they want the scudetto which is acheivable. Rossi to have a big season alongsie Gomez. Ambrosini will be a fantastic add on to the squad I think. Juve, Inter, Rome, Rome provincial, Inter, Pisa, Genoa can all burn in hell. 

Doria are kind of fucked, both Icardi and Poli gone, mid-table mediocrity easy, still got Obiang at least, but fuck. 

Fiorentina or Napoli for the league. 

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously though, I do agree somewhat, and I'm not necessarily saying we'll return to being title contenders but we can definitely get back into the CL.

The other thing is, Mazzari makes stars, Guarin has been on his way there for a while now but I see it coming for Jonathan as well, should be a massive breakout season for him. As well as a few others looking real good early on.

And when you have young talents like Kovacic, Icardi, Belfodil, who knows what kind of season they could have.

I'm excite :up:

Seriously though, I do agree somewhat, and I'm not necessarily saying we'll return to being title contenders but we can definitely get back into the CL.

The other thing is, Mazzari makes stars, Guarin has been on his way there for a while now but I see it coming for Jonathan as well, should be a massive breakout season for him. As well as a few others looking real good early on.

And when you have young talents like Kovacic, Icardi, Belfodil, who knows what kind of season they could have.

I'm excite :up:

You are much more positive about it than me.

I still see us as being somewhere between 3-6 at season's end.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...