Melbourne Football

English Premier League

malloy

Gonna be a bloody good finish to the season. Tottenham coming, United will always be there, City struggling a bit, although when we regain the likes of Silva, Yaya, Vinnie it will be a completely different team.

In saying that, a full back and centre half probably need to be signed.

Newcastle to get some good signings, and hopefully be up there at the end of the season, i'd be happy with that.

You would hope that you could afford Mbiwa before you could hope that you'll get "some good signings", surely it must be rumours & nothing more that you can't afford him because it doesn't seem like you guys are cash strapped.

You would hope that you could afford Mbiwa before you could hope that you'll get "some good signings", surely it must be rumours & nothing more that you can't afford him because it doesn't seem like you guys are cash strapped.

Exactly, I was thinking the same thing, he is keen to come to Newcastle but it is like Pardew doesn't want him or he is just being a tightarse imo.

The best combination since Shearer and Ferdinand.

Tbh, I actually think it could be better, Ba has been playing unstoppable lately, now he has another classy player up next to him, this could be the best combination in Newcastle's history imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to be a great end to the season, with the top 4 looking like this:

Manchester - 54 pts

Manchester - 54 pts

Tottenham - 49

Chelsea - 42

Then with Newcastle, Liverpool and Arsenal all one point between them, going to be a good couple of weeks in the epl.

Edited by tomby