Melbourne Football

Heart v Brisbane Roar support

True Until I die

ACG don't own the ground. They don't care if you snap chairs. Mr Munn cares though.

I have not snapped a Chair myself TBH.

And I am really are not bothered in the least with what Mr Munn cares about...

In fact to be honest I can think of a few things that he should care more about than what he currently does now...

Honestly, how much does a broken chair cost to fix? hardly going to bankrupt the stadium or the club if they are forced to pay for it. Better yet, don't fix it.

i reckon its probably factored in to the price of the rent....

plus, last two games we been there the chairs were still covered in beer and bird shit. if that chair doesn't deserve to be broken i dont know what does

• Like 1

i watched i think it was mega structures on discovery and they did aami park and they had like a 10 minute spill about the chairs how there easy to put together and if they break its even easier to get a new one plus i think they said it was made out of cheap shit anyway (not that i go around killing chairs haha)

Things i learnt from that video.

mvfc fans breaking 25 chairs a game at Etihad. Step up your game lads.

That kent is weak, couldn't even break the chair slightly by kicking/jumping on it, but seeing how strong they are makes me feel better about my efforts to break them.

Need sledgehammers for the derby (or screwdrivers).

• 4 weeks later...

That video is BS, bloke next to me just stood on one of the chair and it broke roffff.

Seeing how easy it is to fix a chair makes me lose any interest in seeing them broken tbh. Kunts are just like

1924-i-aint-even-mad.jpg

as they spend 1 min replacing it with another chair that probably costs about $15.

Edited by Tesla