Melbourne Football

Personal thoughts on Yarraside being the best it can be in 2013.

marteaux

It should not matter who the capo is, so no one should be leaving the terrace. Just learn the chants and chant for 90 minutes

Whilst I agree, we need a capo who is capable of drawing all attention to them and commanding respect / capable of really grabbing everyone by the nutsack and almost forcing them to chant, from the consistently good chanters to the passenger atmosphere sponges (singgg or fark offfff). Unfortunately, these people are rarity and i can only think of one in Yarraside who is truly cut out to be a capo, whoever Core decide to lead us next year deserves everyone's full respect and backing for taking an arduous and often thankless task upon themselves for the betterment of our Terrace. Back to making people chant -Ando was good at this, and he was even better at brushing aside the unjust critiscism he received for giving it a red hot go - a big thank you for your hard efforts over the last two seasons mate and if you're truly off to the North End then we've lost an exemplary terrance lad (you're always welcome behind the Yellow and Blue). Edited by marteaux
  • Like 5

Was just having a joke Marty, but I can understand how that could've come off as myself acting like a shit supporter. I will be there this year as well chanting my heart out, regardless of who the capo is, but I'll miss ando :( in fairness though, there were times last season were different people to over the capo and so far I would say, in the short time I have been in yarraside we have never really had an average capo.

I'll miss Ando too, but sadly for him I have stolen his head and put it into a container on legs, suspended in some sort of life preserving fluid. He can still talk and is technically alive, its just tjat he now has no body function. Cryogenics is an area of science that is coming along in leaps and bounds these days, it's very facsinating. It's all ok though, I am still the real Ando.

Or am I?

• Like 1

I'll miss Ando too, but sadly for him I have stolen his head and put it into a container on legs, suspended in some sort of life preserving fluid. He can still talk and is technically alive, its just tjat he now has no body function. Cryogenics is an area of science that is coming along in leaps and bounds these days, it's very facsinating. It's all ok though, I am still the real Ando.

Or am I?

Ok.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...