Melbourne Football

Melbourne Nightlfe/Nightclubs

MTP

Anyone actually able to get into ritz last night? Got there at 11 so I was no change of getting in. Went to next instead which ended in a bouncer punching me in the back of the head. Weak dogs.

yes. Any good?

so good. Off chops.

far out you are way too funny.  :clap:

In before you give me a response that uses 5 words that I and 80% of the other blokes on this forum dont know to try and sound smart.  :up:

Anyone actually able to get into ritz last night? Got there at 11 so I was no change of getting in. Went to next instead which ended in a bouncer punching me in the back of the head. Weak dogs.

yes.Any good?

so good. Off chops.

far out you are way too funny. :clap:

In before you give me a response that uses 5 words that I and 80% of the other blokes on this forum dont know to try and sound smart. :up:

Just letting you know bro.

there's 5 for us unintelligent blokes

yes. Any good?

so good. Off chops.

far out you are way too funny.  :clap:

In before you give me a response that uses 5 words that I and 80% of the other blokes on this forum dont know to try and sound smart.  :up:

Eat a dick  :up:

Clear enough for ya, you fucking pissant?

Edited by Braveheart
  • Like 5

• 2 months later...

Feel sorry for the people that didn't see MK and Ben Pearce last night at revs. Wild!!

About 90% of my friends were there. Cunts.

I have work today 8.30am-9pm so that ruled me out.

Oh well. Marcel Dettmann next weekend and then Chi Wow Wa Town with my all time favourite, Mark Henning.

Also RIP Survivor :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...