Melbourne Football

Hazard red carded for kicking a ball boy.

pringa

What a twat of kid. I can see why he kicked the fuck stain. 2-0 down against a lower quality opposition in a knock out game and trying to chase the lead back and you've got a ball boy lying on the ball like a spastic deliberately wasting time. Agree with Footballism, should of kicked him in his face.

I don't reckon the kick is as bad as it looked, the kid is obviously putting it on. Hazard was probably a bit rough, but it wouldn't have happened if the kid was doing his job properly.

kid gave me the wrong burger at mcdonalds, think il give him a kick too

no surprise this has come from a Chelsea player though, cunts.

pretty sure this bloke got a few years banned from games for that... surely Hazard needs to get something similar? or is this just a case of footballers being above the law?

The guy ended up going to jail for that! Think it was a few months, but he had done shit in the past as well. Already banned for years before this.

I don't reckon the kick is as bad as it looked, the kid is obviously putting it on. Hazard was probably a bit rough, but it wouldn't have happened if the kid was doing his job properly.

kid gave me the wrong burger at mcdonalds, think il give him a kick too

no surprise this has come from a Chelsea player though, cunts.

TBF, thats a poor comparison. Charlie Morgan a 17yo Swansea supporter, clearly showed pre-meditated intent to disrupt the game. He is old enough to know better. If the situation was somehow reversed and a 17yo assaulted and adult he would probably get trialed as an adult anyway. The camera angles make it look worse than it probably was and if Hazard doesnt get charged by the police then it will prove that Charlie Morgan is a diving cunt.

From the looks of the footage from the far angle it looks as if the ball boy is going to pick the ball up until Hazard grabs him 'forcing' him to the ground.

Either way I hope Eden Hazard gets a nice little ban for his cheap shot. (And it's Chelsea, so we can all laugh at that).

lol at people claiming you're allowed to kick children because they didn't do their job. You clearly live in a fantasy world. Btw if you think the force of the kick is important you have no idea of what the actual is issue is.

:up:

lol apparently the kid admitted he kicked the ball in the chelsea dressing room post match, hence why police nor the family are taking it further.

if you think the force of the kick is important you have no idea of what the actual issue is.

Force plays a big factor i.e injury sustained imagine if it was a full kick in the head the kid is going to be knocked out.

This incident has just made the both of them hated by respective fans.

• Like 1

Regardless of whether the kid was time wasting, there is a better way to get the ball off him. Use your hands for one. Kicking was inappropriate and I see no reason why he shouldnt be suspended for a few games.

Likewise that kid should not be involved in the running of any football games in the future, be a fan in the stands if you want to support your team.

From the looks of the footage from the far angle it looks as if the ball boy is going to pick the ball up until Hazard grabs him 'forcing' him to the ground.

Either way I hope Eden Hazard gets a nice little ban for his cheap shot. (And it's Chelsea, so we can all laugh at that).

"Alex Ferguson has demanded a 3 match ban for Luis Suarez after Eden Hazard kicked out at a Swansea ball boy". News just in.

Are you actually retarded?

lol at people claiming you're allowed to kick children because they didn't do their job. You clearly live in a fantasy world. Btw if you think the force of the kick is important you have no idea of what the actual is issue is.

:up:

So trying to kick someone as hard as you can in the head (which could potentially kill someone) is just as bad as trying to toe poke a ball out from under someone (which realistic wouldn't cause any real injury)?

Fwiw, he's 17 too, hardly a child.

I'm not condoning what Hazard did but the ball boy was certainly not innocent either.

Not sure why he got a red card. Someone tell me. Srs.

For trying to kick a ball out of the arms of a Swansea ball boy

He wasn't playing tho. He's just a smart ass ball kid.

Where do you draw the line of who you can't kick dRoy? The players? The Referee? The Coaches? Ball boys? Fans? Camera man?

The red card was definitely there. I'd probably do something similar given the circumstances however.